Dog Meat Festival Underway In China with 5,000 Expected To Be Eaten In 10 Days...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yay time to tie dogs from trees and continuiously beat them to inches of their lives so it releases the endorphins to increase the flavor of the meat.. Lets make it a tradition too drag out the torture for weeks before the dinner, so even children can enjoy torturing these pooches real good to make the yummies

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME19MOQ_o.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I won't watch this but I felt the need to post it, MAY CONTAIN UPSETTING SCENES :Alarming:

Nope I'm not watching it either

The last time I watched a dogmeat festival video I was traumatized.

They literally hung a dog, ripped its skin off while it was still alive and then chucked in a pile of other skinned dogs.....many of which were still alive but dying.

I just fucking cant. I wouldnt ever treat an animal I intend to eat with such callous disregard and cruelty.

Humans are not supposed to eat animals that eat other other animals. I hope they get sick as fuck.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Chinesr sell poisoned baby formula to their own people. They are the mist godless bation on earth. Why does communism work there? Because they don't have souls.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I won't watch this but I felt the need to post it, MAY CONTAIN UPSETTING SCENES :Alarming:

Nope I'm not watching it either

The last time I watched a dogmeat festival video I was traumatized.

They literally hung a dog, ripped its skin off while it was still alive and then chucked in a pile of other skinned dogs.....many of which were still alive but dying.

I just fucking cant. I wouldnt ever treat an animal I intend to eat with such callous disregard and cruelty.

Humans are not supposed to eat animals that eat other other animals. I hope they get sick as fuck.

Looks like we all dodged a bullet anyway, it's been took down I really shouldn't have posted it as it's kinda against the rules but since it was a vid with a clear warning it's up to individuals to watch it or not... Pics or that will get removed...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God demands that animals be slaughtered humanely as possible. I wouldnt let these gooks sell a single trinket in this country until they started behaving like human beings.