Don’t try garner my attention on my profile page…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You have 10x as many poasts and a much lower rec ratio.
You consider rec on a troll board? Do want a cherry on top too?
This is the closest I’ve ever witnessed you trying to troll. Noddy badges for you son. Try going at it alone…it’s the making of a troll man. Yeah!
:ThumbsUp1:

There is a deep sickness in you.
I’m sorry to disappoint you…but my career choice would suggest otherwise.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He gave his wife HERPES he said he got from a toilet seat real stand up guy
You posted babies vaginas paedophile….we can carry on like this forever, but that fact still remains. There wouldn’t be a single person here in their right mind that would ever befriend you.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You posted babies vaginas paedophile….we can carry on like this forever, but that fact still remains. There wouldn’t be a single person here in their right mind that would ever befriend you.

You need to stop focusing on their vaginas, they were just dead.. why you go on about their vaginas.. thats even creepier

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You need to stop focusing on their vaginas, they were just dead.. why you go on about their vaginas.. thats even creepier
Again….really? I would not hesitate to call the authorities on you. I’m surprised you’re still here.