Donald Humpty Trump, Convicted Felon.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a great day for American Jurisprudence, no lackey Republicans to protect Trump on this Jury!

ywRdi2U.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Will Ronda Santis jump on yanking Trump's liquor license, like he does with the drag supporting bars?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It's a great day for American Jurisprudence, no lackey Republicans to protect Trump on this Jury!

ywRdi2U.png
Okay, folks. listen carefully because you may never read these words again and never have before....
I was wrong. I really though slippery eel might wriggle out of this in spite of expert predictions.

PS: FUCK TRUMP !
May he rot on the end of Bubba's dick.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty sure SCOTUS got no say in NY States very fine decision.
..but if they do, Larry, I'll hold you personally responsible.
One thing I heard from many pundits ex prosecutors etc, is that this case was so well researched and written that it is all but appeal proof, but then we are ultimately dealing with the GOP's shoplifted SCOTUS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing I heard from many pundits ex prosecutors etc, is that this case was so well researched and written that it is all but appeal proof, but then we are ultimately dealing with the GOP's shoplifted SCOTUS.

He's going to rake in gobs of money from the rubes. He's probably looking at the bright side for the next few hours.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He's going to rake in gobs of money from the rubes. He's probably looking at the bright side for the next few hours.
I read earlier that RedWin crashed shortly after the verdict, apparently RedWin is a major Trump/Trumptard ATM, possibly bullshit to plant the seed but it would not surprise me if it was true.