Dove patient care protocols tested in Oregon Hospital

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who needs that type of personality in healthcare settings? Despicable.
makes me sick
I'll never forget the bitch nurses from the proper ones
for some it's a passion for some it's a job

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
makes me sick
I'll never forget the bitch nurses from the proper ones
for some it's a passion for some it's a job

In the 80's when I was a teen, my dad was hospitalized with pneumonia. He was in the hospital for a couple of days, but checked himself the hell out. I mean, pulled shit out of his arm and called my mom to pick him up. The nurses were cackling and carrying on at night when patients were doing the best to sleep. They already wake you up for good reason, checking vitals, etc. But going back to their desks to fool around? Patients don't need that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It was from a few years back, the webm regularly gets posted on pol. You really haven't seen it?

The video was footage from a hidden cam placed by a concerned son.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was from a few years back, the webm regularly gets posted on pol. You really haven't seen it?

The video was footage from a hidden cam placed by a concerned son.

I don't deny what you claim you've seen. What I question is when you say it happens a lot. When you respond you go back to that one incident and it happened several years ago.

"Many such cases" can't provide evidence for such. Words matter.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't deny what you claim you've seen. What I question is when you say it happens a lot. When you respond you go back to that one incident and it happened several years ago.

it happens more than anyone would like to admit

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If I saved every video I regularly come across of this kind of nature, I would have no memory left on my laptop.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blacks beating up vulnerable patients? Do you have evidence of it?
Pretty sure he's referring to the general widespread, systematic abuse of the elderly in care homes, not the racial aspect.

Although from what I've seen, much of the abuse is perpetrated by the darker skinned employees.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blacks beating up vulnerable patients? Do you have evidence of it?
I was more going for elder abuse in institutions .. that blak dood punching out the older gentleman prolly had the day off from selling crack

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty sure he's referring to the general widespread, systematic abuse of the elderly in care homes, not the racial aspect.

Although from what I've seen, much of the abuse is perpetrated by the darker skinned employees.
I heard you were kicked out of the Candy Stripers, after being caught fellating patients in the ICU.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard you're a trannie-fucking faggot?

Many such cases in Oregon, so I hear.
AnchoredDeliciousElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Faery Anne seethes in deeply closeted rage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was more going for elder abuse in institutions .. that blak dood punching out the older gentleman prolly had the day off from selling crack

I agree that it's probably more prevalent than we know. Modern medicine has prolonged the lifespan of the individual. But people are living longer while being sick. Fuck that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone remember the video of an old White man being used as a punching bag by some nigger in a nursing home?

Many such cases.

It happens mainly in nursing homes with Asian male nurses beating up old people... and Australian female nurses have been caught too... And African male nurses have been known to rape the elderly.

BRING back the death penalty. That is what I would do.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The best medical person I met was a Berka wearing Muslim.... and a New Zealand nurse....

Muslims are the most respectful.... they ask permission to enter the room and they do it from behind a curtain.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It does happen a lot. Everyday medical staff abuse people and you are quite capable of looking that up yourself.

And due to drug abuse ambulance persons and Emergecy workers face violence everyday from the public as do the police.

Violence is the new norm.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It does happen a lot. Everyday medical staff abuse people and you are quite capable of looking that up yourself.

And due to drug abuse ambulance persons and Emergecy workers face violence everyday from the public as do the police.

Violence is the new norm.

He was talking about blacks. And of course I am capable.

However, it's his point to prove since he said it, not mine.

Human violence isn't the new norm. Even with the rates of violence there are, there were many periods in human history where humans were more violent.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Human violence isn't the new norm. Even with the rates of violence there are, there were many periods in human history where humans were more violent.

Well, that is probably true... Where I live violence has increased so I was judging the world locally. But yeah, we have never had continuous peace anywhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, that is probably true... Where I live violence has increased so I was judging the world locally. But yeah, we have never had continuous peace anywhere.

Any time the government tries to limit freedom when it comes to personal freedom, mayhem ensues. Prohibition of alcohol, the bogus War on Drugs.

It's lead to more violence, not less.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It happens mainly in nursing homes with Asian male nurses beating up old people... and Australian female nurses have been caught too... And African male nurses have been known to rape the elderly.

BRING back the death penalty. That is what I would do.
Or they could just stop employing third world staff on the cheap.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah right, I'm not playing that retarded game with you again.

I could provide a dozen examples and you would either dismiss them, argue the source is untrustworthy or say it's merely "anecdotal evidence".

One thing you wouldn't do however, regardless of how much evidence is presented, is concede that there are lots of examples of non-whites brutalising elderly Whites in care homes.