Electric Car Retards

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Start watching at 4:45. Newsflash, their electric fukin car is powered by coal, 94%!!!!!

:LOL2:

That's why Joe Biden & his Green Democrats are gonna need their friendly Canadian friends in the North...Lokmeer!

It's gonna take some friendly Canadian Hydro Power ta fuel the American dream, eh?

I suspect Biden's gonna come a knockin' here soon.

He needs Canada ta make his Green energy plan work.

Electric power needs an abundant source closeby, eh?

So thank God every day ya live next door ta such a friendly neighbor, eh?

If it aint Keystone that's needed ta keep America afloat, it's Canadian dams.

Dams where it's at for America's future...Lokmeer!

Anyways, what other country allows you to wear the Red White and Blue on vacation or yer MAGA hats?

Most places'd shoot ya.

Yer not even safe doin' that in yer own country, Lokmeer!

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump was so worried about Trudeau shagging Melania, he couldn't be trusted to deal appropriately with Canada.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump was so worried about Trudeau shagging Melania, he couldn't be trusted to deal appropriately with Canada.
DONALD-TRUMP-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-HEIGHT-TREBLE-AUG26.jpg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Start watching at 4:45. Newsflash, their electric fukin car is powered by coal, 94%!!!!!

That's why Joe Biden & his Green Democrats are gonna need their friendly Canadian friends in the North...Lokmeer!

It's gonna take some friendly Canadian Hydro Power ta fuel the American dream, eh?

Anyways, what other country allows you to wear the Red White and Blue on vacation or yer MAGA hats?

Most places'd shoot ya.

josephine, if you clearcut all the queens trees, you might be able to put up enough solar panels to power JUST our 200 million electric cars we'll need. Of course your dumb ass will need to find a place to put up extras to power all the O2 generators you'll need to replace what the trees did. Fukin dumb ass!!! :LOL2:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, that was a moronic statement. Trudeau is a faggit of a man. I doubt his own wife really wants to fuck him much.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most places'd shoot ya.

josephine, if you clearcut all the queens trees, you might be able to put up enough solar panels to power JUST our 200 million electric cars we'll need. Of course your dumb ass will need to find a place to put up extras to power all the O2 generators you'll need to replace what the trees did. Fukin dumb ass!!! :LOL2:

That's the point, Lokmeer!

They (your government) caint generate enough electricy from solar, wind or coal to deliver that much energy for all Americans. The only way an electric fleet of cars for America can be attained is through hydro power...aka the dams.

And youze Americans don't have enough dam power to supply it.
But Canada does.
America needs an energy source that will run 24/7 for eternity.

And what other energy source can do that except dams?
The water will always be there, and so will the gravity.
So all that's needed is to build them and the maintenance to keep em runnin.

Yeah, the snowflakes cry foul about knocking down trees and putting up dams, but then they still want their iPhones, their Telsas. They're just naive fuckwits who want to be able to have their cake and eat it.

Anyways, those trees you get worked up aren't quality wood or tropical rain forests.
They're not like Amazon 'lungs of the planet' qualtiy.
It's just shitty terrain where it snows 10 months of the year and its bitterly cold.
Not much oxygen supplied from those kinda forests most of the year.

I lived in those places. Ugly shitholes and in some cases there are no trees to knock down cuz it's permafrost.

Only thing its good for is hydroelectric power, so they may as well put the geography ta work & give America what it needs so it will fight fewer wars over oil.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely agree that hydro is a great contributing factor to energy production. The problem is, the average joe doesnt understand how much electricity it takes to charge an electric car. I was looking at a charger recently which has 2 ports. The motherfucker draws 62KW!!!!! Thats 260 amps @240 josephine! The average house only has 200amp service which means you get one fukin charge port for 2 cars at most! No doubt you can get smaller chargers but they're gonna charge slower. Currently, it takes me about 3 minutes to fill my car with gas...if that! only a complete clown thinks solar, wind, and in your case hydro, will replace fossil fuel josephine. The numbers simply dont add up! EVERY house in America will need 400 amp service for electric cars to be practical. And guess what? They'll STILL need fossil fuel to generate electricity to charge em! Why not just run em off gasoline? At least you dont have all the lithium strip mining and toxic waste! NOTHING will ever replace fossil fuel, not ever! In 100 years, you'll still need kerosene to make a jet fly. Mark my words, although we'll both be long dead before that day comes!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely agree that hydro is a great contributing factor to energy production. The problem is, the average joe doesnt understand how much electricity it takes to charge an electric car. I was looking at a charger recently which has 2 ports. The motherfucker draws 62KW!!!!! Thats 260 amps @240 josephine! The average house only has 200amp service which means you get one fukin charge port for 2 cars at most! No doubt you can get smaller chargers but they're gonna charge slower. Currently, it takes me about 3 minutes to fill my car with gas...if that! only a complete clown thinks solar, wind, and in your case hydro, will replace fossil fuel josephine. The numbers simply dont add up! EVERY house in America will need 400 amp service for electric cars to be practical. And guess what? They'll STILL need fossil fuel to generate electricity to charge em! Why not just run em off gasoline? At least you dont have all the lithium strip mining and toxic waste! NOTHING will ever replace fossil fuel, not ever! In 100 years, you'll still need kerosene to make a jet fly. Mark my words, although we'll both be long dead before that day comes!

Well Lokmeer, I'm reluctant to buy an ALL ELECTRIC car for the reasons you've cited.
What if there isn't enough power in the future?
What if there's an economic depression and the money isn't there to build the infrastructure?
And this isn't an indictment on Biden or Trump, it's just the direction where things are going.
We saw how unstable things got in the past year with a mere pandemic.
So something worse could be the straw which breaks the camel's back.
Societies everywhere seem rather fragile lately.
And their financies are shaky at best.

If Ford, GM and all the other car manufacturers produce Electric only cars, and the infrastructure breaks down, then what?
I think it's happened in some countries already like Venezuela.

And if the infrastructure isn't there to power all these electric cars they're planning to make, then people will have have to become self-sufficent with vehicles which can run alternative fuels you've indicated.

Still think an entirely electric car isn't a wise investment.
More like a hybrid car that would provide the user with options for electric, gas, natural gas and other fuels.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lemme put this into perspective josephine, the hover dam can power 33,333, 2 port fast chargers for electric cars. Thats 66,666 cars. How many fukin cars are in california? Well, depending if you include commercial vehicles, nearly 26 MILLION. That means you need about 400 hover dams for that many cars. Get to building, joesephine!!! And when you're done, consider there'll be about 10X that number in the rest of America. So there's another 4,000 hover dams joesephine....and just for charging a damned electric car!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Lokmeer, I'm reluctant to buy an ALL ELECTRIC car for the reasons you've cited.
What if there isn't enough power in the future?
What if there's an economic depression and the money isn't there to build the infrastructure?
And this isn't an indictment on Biden or Trump, it's just the direction where things are going.
We saw how unstable things got in the past year with a mere pandemic.
So something worse could be the straw which breaks the camel's back.
Societies everywhere seem rather fragile lately.
And their financies are shaky at best.

If Ford, GM and all the other car manufacturers produce Electric only cars, and the infrastructure breaks down, then what?
I think it's happened in some countries already like Venezuela.

And if the infrastructure isn't there to power all these electric cars they're planning to make, then people will have have to become self-sufficent with vehicles which can run alternative fuels you've indicated.

Still think an entirely electric car isn't a wise investment.
More like a hybrid car that would provide the user with options for electric, gas, natural gas and other fuels.
Hybrids are ok, especially if they use a catalyst for the fuel.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lemme put this into perspective josephine, the hover dam can power 33,333, 2 port fast chargers for electric cars. Thats 66,666 cars. How many fukin cars are in california? Well, depending if you include commercial vehicles, nearly 26 MILLION. That means you need about 400 hover dams for that many cars. Get to building, joesephine!!! And when you're done, consider there'll be about 10X that number in the rest of America. So there's another 4,000 hover dams joesephine....and just for charging a damned electric car!!!

Well it's not just electric cars.

Doesn't your country and many others want 5G and Artificial Intelligence?

Which of course will require even more electricity.

So it'll inevitably place more strain on the electrical grid.

Yer gonna have ta turn ta Canada, Lokmeer.

That's America's only choice if it wants to pursue this new energy path.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This electric car bullshit is just like talking about the national debt. The fukin numbers are so damned high, people cant wrap their heads around the concept. Consider this, a thousand pound diesel generator at full load makes enough power to simultaneously run 4, thats FOUR, large coffee makers used in your average restaurant. :LOL2:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good luck with electric cars up north when it's forty below eh joe?

No, I'm not sold on electric for the reason you've cited.
Doesn't seem reliable enough.
Good point.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Again josephine, just think of the transmission lines thats gonna take. It'll take nearly TWICE the amount of copper or aluminum to transport that electricity! Thats mining jobs. May as well be digging coal! And how about all the loss of energy caused by transmitting that power? Whats the efficiency loss?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Again josephine, just think of the transmission lines thats gonna take. It'll take nearly TWICE the amount of copper or aluminum to transport that electricity! Thats mining jobs. May as well be digging coal! And how about all the loss of energy caused by transmitting that power? Whats the efficiency loss?

It'll be a long time before they get to this relatively carbon free/neutral, 'oil-less' society.
And I bet they know it too tho they continue to push this green energy narrative on the public.

But in the meantime, I think it is a good idea to at least begin to reducing our dependenc on oil and making the cars more fuel efficient so they'll burn less gas and have lower emissions.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It'll be a long time before they get to this relatively carbon free/neutral, 'oil-less' society.
And I bet they know it too tho they continue to push this green energy narrative on the public.

But in the meantime, I think it is a good idea to at least begin to reducing our dependenc on oil and making the cars more fuel efficient so they'll burn less gas and have lower emissions.
I dont have a problem with the concept as much as I do the indoctrination and almost religious cult like following the dems created with this green bullshit. Their drones demand "change" without any ability to be educated as to exactly what they're asking. Green energy will never really be a reality. You might reduce fossil fuel reliance substantially but there's some hard walls you cant get passed. The average lib may as well try to spin gold from their ass hairs as try to eliminate fossil fuel.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dont have a problem with the concept as much as I do the indoctrination and almost religious cult like following the dems created with this green bullshit. Their drones demand "change" without any ability to be educated as to exactly what they're asking. Green energy will never really be a reality. You might reduce fossil fuel reliance substantially but there's some hard walls you cant get passed. The average lib may as well try to spin gold from their ass hairs as try to eliminate fossil fuel.

There's no 'lossless' fuel or energy source in existence yet.

I suppose the Holy grail is Hydrogen Fusion, but even that seems to require Hydro Power. I think Iceland is using its geysers to power Hydrogen cells for use in busses and their fishing fleet. Fusion requires something powerful to make to make it work. In that earlier example I posted, the German company is using Canadian dam power, which of course is somewhat destructive on the environment.

So they never really get away from wrecking something.