Entheogens

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
  1. a chemical substance, typically of plant origin, that is ingested to produce a nonordinary state of consciousness for religious or spiritual purposes.
Origin
1970s: from Greek, literally ‘becoming divine within’; coined by an informal committee studying the inebriants of shamans.

So what is your potion? Post a pic, story or prefered method of out of body experience.
IMG_5261_zps7t8n4k45.jpg
IMG_5260_zpsuif6lsih.jpg
These are some of my yearlings

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
it is indeed. a good place for spores for research purposes is sporeworks.com

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Thnx. I haven't touched shrooms in years. I think maybe a good dose will reset my mindset and maybe help my anxiety. I never used for any reason other than to get wasted before, but I noticed every time I'd come down from a trip whether it was acid or shrooms, that I had a different and clearer outlook on life and relationships.. ect. I felt like it was truly a brand new day and the first day of the rest of my life. I could accomplish anything.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I limit my drug use strictly to weed and alcohol, but I read some stuff about amanita muscaria mushrooms recently. Apparently they’re completely legal to purchase and you can prepare them relatively easily.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm strictly weed only. I gave up all other substances over a decade ago. I've read about MDMA assisted psychotherapy, Ayahuasca use and other random similar substances. Very interesting stuff. I realize MDMA is obviously man made. Modern man made medicine can be great but why not use some of these natural sources we have? Oh yeah $$$$ is why.
I'll look into the amanita muscaria mushrooms. I'd like to not go to prison, though as long as you don't tell anyone what you're doing you're less likely to get caught doing it. As for the psilocybe cubensis I can legally possess the spores but that's it. LOL 1 that's so stupid. Just like I believe it's legal to possess cannabis seeds as long as you don't plant them. You can vape the flower but not smoke it.

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I limit my drug use strictly to weed and alcohol, but I read some stuff about amanita muscaria mushrooms recently. Apparently they’re completely legal to purchase and you can prepare them relatively easily.
Yes you can legally purchase amanitas in the US. I think I paid $20 an ounce when I found a really old "soma" recipe. I collect Muscarias and Panthers near my house every year. DO NOT EAT THEM BEFORE DRYING THEM.

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I'm strictly weed only. I gave up all other substances over a decade ago. I've read about MDMA assisted psychotherapy, Ayahuasca use and other random similar substances. Very interesting stuff. I realize MDMA is obviously man made. Modern man made medicine can be great but why not use some of these natural sources we have? Oh yeah $$$$ is why.
I'll look into the amanita muscaria mushrooms. I'd like to not go to prison, though as long as you don't tell anyone what you're doing you're less likely to get caught doing it. As for the psilocybe cubensis I can legally possess the spores but that's it. LOL 1 that's so stupid. Just like I believe it's legal to possess cannabis seeds as long as you don't plant them. You can vape the flower but not smoke it.
Mushrooms are easy to grow once you have a sterile space and the spores that you are looking for.

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Also, amanitas and kava when mixed ferment fast and taste like stinky cheese but will fuck up.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
As for the psilocybe cubensis I can legally possess the spores but that's it. LOL 1 that's so stupid. Just like I believe it's legal to possess cannabis seeds as long as you don't plant them. You can vape the flower but not smoke it.
Depends on state.

CA, you can grow up to 7 plants, but it's not common to see seeds, just seedlings. Growing is a stress I don't need, fuck that. State vs government laws are drastically different. I had a few potential heart attacks trying to deal with that shit, so now I only buy.

The things I read and hear about psychedelics makes me want to try it, but I won't. I know myself well enough to know that my brain telling me something other than what I know to be true will make me take down a village.

I may have some anger management issues.

Maybe.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
As for the psilocybe cubensis I can legally possess the spores but that's it. LOL 1 that's so stupid. Just like I believe it's legal to possess cannabis seeds as long as you don't plant them. You can vape the flower but not smoke it.
Depends on state.

CA, you can grow up to 7 plants, but it's not common to see seeds, just seedlings. Growing is a stress I don't need, fuck that. State vs government laws are drastically different. I had a few potential heart attacks trying to deal with that shit, so now I only buy.

The things I read and hear about psychedelics makes me want to try it, but I won't. I know myself well enough to know that my brain telling me something other than what I know to be true will make me take down a village.

I may have some anger management issues.

Maybe.
I was checking out seed websites and looking at the shipping laws for future reference and out of plain boredom, but yes is does vary by state and most of the seed banks I've found are all outside of the US and they will gladly ship to almost anywhere in the US. I have done a lot of reading and watching videos and just researching the hell out growing, I guess I kind of enjoy tedious things. If it's as bad as you say it is, I'm probably going to love it.
You can do the psychedelics, just have a few sober positive people around you and try to be relaxed and in a good mood when you start. Small doses at first of whatever you choose.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Don't forget, govementvtrumps all those laws, and we got Trump. Ha, that irony always cracks me up. I here he's done some pot positive things, but he is a slimy bastard, and I feel he's only doing it as a trap. You grow and the cops/gov find out, it can potentially be very bad for you. It's a razor edge of tension I could no longer do. I had too many very real, very huge scares. I'm done. Not to mention the depth you have to go to to get good results. All the plants I had, never a decent high. My friends loved it, but said it gave them all really vivid and scary as fuck nightmares. No thank you. I think that was me over loving them with growth supplements. The leaves started growing in spirals. Fuck that. Wouldn't touch that shit.

And no, I can not do hallucinogens. I freak when sober about things I shouldn't. Like for example, I have long hair, I shed, it's normal. I also have an unnatural fear of spiders. Sometimes I feel a tingle on my arm and it's a bug/spider, I calmly look at my arm, then proceeded to flip the fuck out when I see a big on me. Well, hair feels the same way. I have lost my shit thinking there was a bug on me I couldn't see. It only lasts a few seconds, but it feels like an eternal hell. I cannot and will not try them, even if they can cure what ails me. I don't want to claw my face off only to find out a gust of wind came along.

Nope, nope, nope.

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Kat, you want to fast and head to Arizona for a peyote session? It might change some of those issues. I personally prefer to fast and be silent when I go but you can do whatever. Also, ayahuasca is fairly cheap to make but usually you vomit and/or shit yourself. You will probably meet a predatory cat that will guide you though.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

All of that sounds great and awful at the same time.

I'm good with my craft beers though.

I'd watch you trip out, but that would only make me want to try it more.

I don't think you understand the caliber to which I can freak the fuck out.

You like your face, right?

Thing go bad, you no longer have a face.

I'm like a crazy chimp I guess.

Ha!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Kat, you want to fast and head to Arizona for a peyote session? It might change some of those issues. I personally prefer to fast and be silent when I go but you can do whatever. Also, ayahuasca is fairly cheap to make but usually you vomit and/or shit yourself. You will probably meet a predatory cat that will guide you though.
I have always wanted to try Ayahuasca but I think I've changed my mind, I'm not cool with the whole shitting myself thing.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

Why do you automatically shit yourself?

Can you not make it to the toilet in time?

Is it that bad?

That sounds like some horrible cramping.

Nope.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know that Mescaline will make you vomit right before you start tripping balls.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
You know that feeling when you're tired as fuck, and you're trying to stay awake, but your body wants you to sleep, so you start nodding? Once I was so high that started happening, except I wasn't tired, and I was walking down the street at the time. It felt like I was looking at a flip book but some of the pages were missing. I got kinda spooked and it stopped.

Another time(super high, again) I was walking, but I was kinda zoned out looking at all the cracks in the pavement as I walked. I swear I saw the cracks moving for a few seconds, like they were a snake or something. I remember it was a really sunny autumn day and all the colors on the leaves looked vivid as fuck.

Nowadays when I'm super super high it just feels "too much" after a certain point and I have to lay down, ha.

I had a pretty low tolerance when those incidents happened, and on both occasions I had only smoked it, not taken an edible or anything. I know weed is not really regarded as having hallucinogenic properties, but I am chronically depressed so maybe it was just interacting with my brain in an unusual way.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mary Jane is indeed a mild hallucinogen. If I smoke a lot I notice things like my breath sounds in my head as if someone is calling my name over and over, colors seem surreal, and things sometimes move that shouldn't move.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You can easily and more importantly, legally buy shroom spores from Holland here in the UK... I’ve often thought about using them in a tarantula enclosure as a natural decoration of course although I’m unsure if they’re harmful to my arachnids or not.... I prefer this plant
PkMzuf3.gif

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Ha!

Why do you automatically shit yourself?

Can you not make it to the toilet in time?

Is it that bad?

That sounds like some horrible cramping.

Nope.

It depend(get it) on how you prep for your trip. if you fast and take it with knowledgeable people you are usually fine. I have never thrown up from mescaline but every time with peyote.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I've seen the little shrooms in the shops in Amsterdam.

They were adorable.

Yet every time I hear someone talk about them they say they look like mud or shit.

When I'm super high I hurt, I think I hurt all the time, but when high I can't ignore it. I also can't handle more than one thing at a time. Music and conversation, no. TV and reading, no. I'm used to always multitasking, so I get frustrated. I also sound mean as fuck to others when high, cause I speak in monotone and I hate extra chatter, so I try to get right to the point. Humans don't like that.