EVICTED: Buy my shit sale 85% off

THROB

Factory Bastard
I'm in the process of moving out by the first and got trouble finding people willing to buy my shit. I put a lot of things in a big box and stashing at my neighbors. This is my home theatre system minus the cell phone.

LGStsEa.jpg

I have 3 speakers and a few cables for stuff, a cozy couch, a matteress and rare night stand from the 70s. Also a swivel chair with a footstool, an unopend case of Matrix 3 DVDs aqcuired from my Target days, if you need clothes or I also have a charcoal gril and anything else you may need. I have a fully broken in twin matress for sale too. I dont have a cellphone anymore so leave a message on Rositas phone 619-482-0692 and we'll set up a time to meet. Its okay to meet in public place if you're afraid of me.
Bring exact change.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
don't try to threaten me in a private message @
i am NOT trying to scam ANYONE, i gave you the bank routing number. USE IT

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
@admin please remove that phone number since asshole here or over at clothesfree.com absused it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Don't forget God will always accept you into his kingdom.. He'll never evict you either and loves catching polluted streams of piss to HIS face .. @Weeg is an expert on his holy seed it is after all your holy essence.. and its his duty to bless all nocturnal emissions and the like of those liquids that get produced and released from your pus filled whoring genitalia

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I still have clothes and a vintage nightstand.
Its worth wayyyyy much more than $85.
I can't ship it and have no bank account so?? come pick it up and its yours for $55
Let me know. VINTAGE and will only increase in value
04sFaqr.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I still have clothes and a vintage nightstand.
Its worth wayyyyy much more than $85.
I can't ship it and have no bank account so?? come pick it up and its yours for $55
Let me know. VINTAGE and will only increase in value
04sFaqr.jpg
Would that match the Eames lounge chair in the rosewood finish, i've been looking at?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a vintage piece of multiuse furniture. It will match and pair well with ANYTHING.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems to me someone got some spare desk chairs and screwed them on a plywood box. And had 1/2 a can of wood varnish inherited from Bubba.
No, man ... that's vintage furniture. I know because I have some vintage furniture, as well.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It could be a phone desk

Remember phonebooks?
Of Course. They haven't been extinct for all that long. I remember rotary phones. I remember shared lines! You couldn't make a call because someone else was on the line. You could hear their conversations, though. My grandmother was all over that shit and gossip, in general. Between Farm Women meetings and picking up the phone to see if anyone was talking ... there was always something to do with Nellie Keller. LOL

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Of Course. They haven't been extinct for all that long. I remember rotary phones. I remember shared lines! You couldn't make a call because someone else was on the line. You could hear their conversations, though. My grandmother was all over that shit and gossip, in general. Between Farm Women meetings and picking up the phone to see if anyone was talking ... there was always something to do with Nellie Keller. LOL

Damn, in Brazoo, in the 80's, a phone with keypad instead of dialing wheel was "modern"

A cordless phone was considered high tech LOL

Many people would bring phones from the US and they wouldn't work here because we used pulse dialing instead of tone until 1995 or so

My father used to keep phonebooks from many different cities from different states. The ones from places like Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo were very useful and people used to snatch them during trips. People used to keep tabs on whom had a phonebook for a certain place and borrow them sometimes.

Same with map books, those used to be very expensive, so you always to keep an eye on them when people asked to borrow them.

Today we take so many things for granted and don't really pay attention. I'm glad I don't have to go around a sketchy hood with your windows down asking some shady fella how to get out of there, like I used to until 20 years ago.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How deep are my fingers supposed to be in my anus .. Do I need others to rip on me and hurt my lust for life..

Do you trample on the ones you deem inferior.. and will your femme ways are learnded that make your violent menuvers only feel like they need to recieve to be raped from those who only appreciate others loving those who decide we exist to make all a loving nature

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Let's trample the hurted feels so we can hear their cries and relize those tears are to manipulate the dick holes of the headstrong people who will determine the real truth and so called connected truth of Canada running weak facts geared to phaggots crying out to a stronger cultures fuidenxe