FL cop tries to choke out Fl cop

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The police body camera footage showed the sergeant ducking his head inside the patrol vehicle to talk to the suspect and holding a can of pepper spray, though he did not deploy it.

Rosa called the sergeant's behavior “inappropriate and unprofessional” and said he “unnecessarily elevated the demeanor of the suspect."

A concerned officer ran toward the sergeant and pulled him by the back of his duty belt, Rosa said.

The video footage shows the sergeant turn around while backpedaling as he was pulled by the officer. He then momentarily places his hand at the throat of the officer and pushes her backward, until her back hits a nearby police vehicle, according to the clip and the statement from the chief. The sergeant then walks away."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
WTAF Florida? If there is any karma in this world, the Sergeant will be swallowed alive by a giant sinkhole next to a sewage treatment plant and coal ash mountain.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WTAF Florida? If there is any karma in this world, the Sergeant will be swallowed alive by a giant sinkhole next to a sewage treatment plant and coal ash mountain.

He was caught on video with his hands around her throat. I think that's called "assault". He's fucked!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So you guys got marching orders to HATE on Florida, huh?

Florida does it to itself.

Does what? Allow her people to be free and unencumbered by a State Income Tax?

I'll bet that's a total sin for a person who sucks her living from the taxpayers like you, huh?

Floridians do the stupidest things on record. If you're so fond of Florida and want to be free, why not go there?

Lived there for five years, but came home because I am born and bred here in the Land of Milk and Honey.

Someday we'll get rid of all the filthy Democrat scum.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'll bet that's a total sin for a person who sucks her living from the taxpayers like you, huh?
But you're in Chicago and it's Friday evening, shouldn't you be down on the southside shooting at young black men?

I was thinking of going out with a bottle of bleach to pour on a gay pseudo-celebrity negro, but I'm waiting for a polar vortex to roll into town (For the stupid and uninformed, that is a Jussie Smollett reference.)
We march to our own drum!

t

Quiet, nimbus! Linda is Holy Millions of boys like me ,miiked out thousands of gallons of good youthful jism over her.

Linda Ronstadt is awesome. I saw her in concert many, many moons ago. *heavy sigh* felt a little old just then

I saw her three times. One of the best voices ever.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Floridians do the stupidest things on record. If you're so fond of Florida and want to be free, why not go there?
Well nigger bitch, Florida doesnt have tens of thousands of tent city bums or motherfuckers smashing and grabbing shit all the time. Why? Case Florida man would shoot your fat nigger ass!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But you're in Chicago and it's Friday evening, shouldn't you be down on the southside shooting at young black men?
niggers be shooting niggers n sheeeeit!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well nigger bitch, Florida doesnt have tens of thousands of tent city bums or motherfuckers smashing and grabbing shit all the time. Why? Case Florida man would shoot your fat nigger ass!

suck it faggit

:Dickhead:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

suck it faggit

:Dickhead:
I bet thats the closest your nasty ass is getting to a hard dik! PWN3D!