Following the path set by Dear Leader Trump, Boobert's Restaurant Fails

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

61GOoWnY4SL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
DeMoCrAcY

The left's definition of democracy is basically you either support them or your life can and should be ruined. Getting fired. Being censored (and a lot of people self censor because they dont want to be attacked or lose their jobs) for having politcal views the establishment hates.

Only authoritarians would call this a good thing.

At this point just normal regular Christian beliefs are called "extremism"......refusing to renew the lease of a business that was there over politcs is extremism. This is also why "hate speech" should be left alone. Because the definition of "hate speech" starts becoming wider and wider. A point comes were speaking against the party becomes "hate speech"

This shouldnt be cheered for.

I'm not why it's funny shes being replaced a Mexican restaurant. You guys have parroted so much bullshit about everyone not a dem/prog is a racist you pretty believe it. Even as your own party demonstrates so much real AND institutional racism its vulgar.

Anything that helps your totalitarian party destroy other parties and slowly make sure people are afraid to oppose them....because you know, your life could be destroyed if you commit wrong think.

I know she has money and she can move her business but this is not a fucking good thing. Not for anyone who actually values "democracy" as you claim. Your side always yells about who is "danger to democracy" but you are the ONLY ones who punish people over opposition. A lot of you cheered Justin Teabagger in Canada for criminalizing a protest and cutting access to bank accounts and even removing people children.

It's like you guys believe as long as the dictatorship is YOUR way its perfectly fine and justifiable. When you people are done destroying our rights and you realize the boot will your throat as well....it will be too late. And you'll be the only ones who deserve it since you supported it happening to others. You think only your "side" deserves their rights but the rest of the people get "fuck them" and "karma".

This is a shameful embarrassment. You SHOULD be alarmed and disgusted. But youd also have not be a tyrant to see why. I don't want to hear a single complaint when people in your shitty party get a mouthful of their own medicine. You supported this so you can choke on it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
DeMoCrAcY

The left's definition of democracy is basically you either support them or your life can and should be ruined. Getting fired. Being censored (and a lot of people self censor because they dont want to be attacked or lose their jobs) for having politcal views the establishment hates.

Only authoritarians would call this a good thing.

At this point just normal regular Christian beliefs are called "extremism"......refusing to renew the lease of a business that was there over politcs is extremism. This is also why "hate speech" should be left alone. Because the definition of "hate speech" starts becoming wider and wider. A point comes were speaking against the party becomes "hate speech"

This shouldnt be cheered for.

I'm not why it's funny shes being replaced a Mexican restaurant. You guys have parroted so much bullshit about everyone not a dem/prog is a racist you pretty believe it. Even as your own party demonstrates so much real AND institutional racism its vulgar.

Anything that helps your totalitarian party destroy other parties and slowly make sure people are afraid to oppose them....because you know, your life could be destroyed if you commit wrong think.

I know she has money and she can move her business but this is not a fucking good thing. Not for anyone who actually values "democracy" as you claim. Your side always yells about who is "danger to democracy" but you are the ONLY ones who punish people over opposition. A lot of you cheered Justin Teabagger in Canada for criminalizing a protest and cutting access to bank accounts and even removing people children.

It's like you guys believe as long as the dictatorship is YOUR way its perfectly fine and justifiable. When you people are done destroying our rights and you realize the boot will your throat as well....it will be too late. And you'll be the only ones who deserve it since you supported it happening to others. You think only your "side" deserves their rights but the rest of the people get "fuck them" and "karma".

This is a shameful embarrassment. You SHOULD be alarmed and disgusted. But youd also have not be a tyrant to see why. I don't want to hear a single complaint when people in your shitty party get a mouthful of their own medicine. You supported this so you can choke on it.
Take your meds and get some rest.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Continuing her complete lack of self awareness trope, Bobo gets kicked out of a theater.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ooops. I looked for threads about it, so missed this when I posted my thread. Oh, well, now there's no excuse for the righties here to feign ignorance. Except, weirdly, your article doesn't have the juicy part...