For my money nothing says traditional American family values like group sex orgies, amirite?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Republican Candidate for Governor Stan Pulliam Acknowledges He and His Wife “Explored Mutual Relationships With Other Couples”
A screenshot revealed the couple’s past participation in a Portland swingers’ group.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. "

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Republican Candidate for Governor Stan Pulliam Acknowledges He and His Wife “Explored Mutual Relationships With Other Couples”
A screenshot revealed the couple’s past participation in a Portland swingers’ group.

These people just never get it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thats fucked up! I wouldnt vote for him if this is true. I never know tho. Libtards lie after all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So just to clear

If people enjoy adult activities....we have to "normalize" it or we are hypocrites?

Or is this just another example of mischaracterizing people who have different stances?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The LGBT movement is overwhelmingly comprised of and supported by leftists.

Conservatives usually oppose homosexuality, transgenderism etc.

Conservative oppose legislation surrounding homosexuality and transgenderism.

The stance is rooted in conserving individual rights and liberties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These people just never get it.

What is "it", Lotus?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't think there's a single ghey in the right wing...

There are tons of homosexuals on the right. Even more now the left has gone so batshit.

A whole LGB Allience was started in effort to seperate from the die hard leftwing activism of the left. And the trans issue which insanely toxic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

There are tons of homosexuals on the right. Even more now the left has gone so batshit.

A whole LGB Allience was started in effort to seperate from the die hard leftwing activism of the left. And the trans issue which insanely toxic.
I was hoping for a hysterical response from Admin or one of the others... =(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gays who support the side of liberty get shoved into another kind of closet and the left doesnt like talking about them lol.

I've seen homosexuals done with the left out right say "coming out" as right wing was scarier than coming out as gay. And I believe them!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gays who support the side of liberty get shoved into another kind of closet and the left doesnt like talking about them lol.

I've seen homosexuals done with the left out right say "coming out" as right wing was scarier than coming out as gay. And I believe them!
Yeah so do I... I truly despise left wing commies man I really do, I was going to say liberals but they're not really liberal at all... Remember when liberal basically meant a centrist?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is thread about the preponderance of hypocrisy by Conservatives, and not one single response by the Trumtarded opposition can address that face on, what we have are mumblings of "What about dem guys" Which is as we all know just a conjugation of 'no you'