LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe a Pinocchio nose.

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Something isnt "full of shit" because you dont like it or because you disagree with it.

You are not the arbiter of all truths and the "sanity" of others.

I purpose that in the politics section, that when someone inserts themselves and calls someone's post a "lie", they should have to cite information showing it to be a lie.

Otherwise this is just a cowardly and lazy way to dismiss a point and shut down dialog.

It should be easy to show something is a lie if it IS indeed a lie.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Something isnt "full of shit" because you dont like it or because you disagree with it.

I purpose that in the politics section, that when someone inserts themselves and calls someone's post a "lie", they should have to cite information showing it to be a lie.

Otherwise this is just a cowardly and lazy way to dismiss a point and shut down dialog.

For fuck's sake, dove. I am talking about the like button. Is someone claiming to be the arbiter of truth when they give someone a shit post emoji? Or is it just when I do it?

Fucking chill, woman. You have so much hate in your heart. Do you still claim to be a Christian?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish we had a "Deal with it" reaction.

That would be fine, too.

My suggestion that we have a "that's a lie" emoji is not political, you know. It would be for anyone to use. Why are you righties melting down over it? It was a nonpartisan suggestion for the good of the community. What a bunch of haters.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

That would be fine, too.

My suggestion that we have a "that's a lie" emoji is not political, you know. It would be for anyone to use. Why are you righties melting down over it? It was a nonpartisan suggestion for the good of the community. What a bunch of haters.
I'm not melting down about it fool.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That would be fine, too.

Mmmmmkay.

Dove to the Bottom sure is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For fuck's sake, dove. I am talking about the like button. Is someone claiming to be the arbiter of truth when they give someone a shit post emoji? Or is it just when I do it?

Fucking chill, woman. You have so much hate in your heart. Do you still claim to be a Christian?

No, Holiday does the same exact shit.

Someone makes a point you dont like and you guys call them liars and refuse to demonstrate how.

So you wanna continue to call posts you dont like or agree with "lies" easier I guess by having an emoji.

I really dont see what anyones religious beliefs have to do with it. You complain when people discuss that, now you asking me to discuss it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That would be fine, too.

Mmmmmkay.

Dove to the Bottom sure is.

Lmao I'm not melting.

Because I'm saying you guys dont need a lazier way to call peoples post lies but you should be required to support that accusation when you make it? That's a meltdown? Lulz.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Someone makes a point you dont like and you guys call them liars and refuse to demonstrate how.

So you wanna continue to call posts you dont like or agree with "lies" easier I guess by having an emoji.

I really dont see what anyones religious beliefs have to do with it. You complain when people discuss that, now you asking me to discuss it?

I think having as much hate as you do makes your claim to be a Christian questionable. You make partisan hackery of everything you touch. Get over yourself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Agreed, Comrade Lotustein and her merry band of leftists never refute anything they disagree with, they just claim that it's nonsense and call you a CON or a bigot.

I mean look how Lotus behaves? She pretends to have people who she doesn't agree with on ignore because she knows that she can't disprove anything that's said and rather than get made to look a fool constantly she just pretends that she can't read what's been posted. Pathetic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Me thinks she posts on Fakebook too much.

She likes the Nazi style of the place.

Lotustein as Aryan puts it lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think having as much hate as you do makes your claim to be a Christian questionable. You make partisan hackery of everything you touch. Get over yourself.

Right.

So rather than just addressing my point that you often call posts "lies" without backing up information to support or refute the "lies"....

.....you've decided to bring up my religious beliefs to tell me what a bad believer I am. And you accuse me of being hateful and of partisan hackery.

Because want the attention off of yourself and how you regularly accuse people of lies, but never actually show how their post was wrong

This is what guys always do. You constantly attack people, not arguments, then you accuse them of hate and partisan hackery. Projection.

Ridiculous, Lotus. There is nothing wrong with someone expecting you to support your claims. It's not hatred or partisan hackery to expect you to support your claims.

It IS kinda hateful and manipulative to avoid someone's valid criticism by choosing to ignore the point and attack and degrade their character. Its a gaslighting tactic, you should be aware of that.

Most people appreciate a correction if they have bad information that is untrue or misleading. So if someone is going on bad info, showing them this is helpful on every level. But when you chose to automatically assume and accuse someone of lying? That's just attacking someone just because their opinion is different and smearing their character in order to discredit them.

And offering no correction? That doesnt accomplish anything. You are just being hateful because you personally dont like their opinion. You aren't interested in fostering any sort mutual understanding. You want to attack and degrade people. Not actually help your cause.

It's a "you agree with me or you are a scumbag" mentality. Can you think of any history where that mentality did even a single good thing? It's a form of abuse. Period.

Now you are attacking MY character because I called you out for accusing others of being liars without ever offering any correction and assuming the absolute worst of people who have a different opinion.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbud is already too lazy. We don't need a way to enable her to be even more lazy.