Fox "News" broadcasts lies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know this will leave you flabbergasted in disbelief. :sarcasm1:

When do they apologize to the country for all the lies they broadcast over the years?

"Fox News apologized Saturday to a Gold Star family for publishing a false story last month claiming that the family had to pay $60,000 to ship the remains of their fallen relative back from Afghanistan because the Pentagon refused to pay.

“The now unpublished story has been addressed internally and we sincerely apologize to the Gee family,” a Fox News spokesperson said in a statement, referencing the family of fallen Marine Sgt.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, who was one of 13 service members
at the Kabul airport in 2021 while assisting with US withdrawal efforts.

The apology came after a
this week drew attention to the issue and indicated that the right-wing outlet’s top executives had repeatedly been notified by senior members of the Marine Corps that it was pushing a false story."

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Amazing .........they made a mistake......and owned up to it......accountability.........from a media outlet........refreshing I tell ya

@Lily..........so eaht up with rage against anything conservative.......a sad way to live your life.......but then again......its not really living is it.

It dies a little more each day.......eaten up with anxiety and frustration.

Boy, Im thirsty again......think I'll have a cold refreshing Miller Lite

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Politico.......the bastion of truth

RU6mxLo.jpeg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Hmmmm

Not even from Fox News.......those internal issues were the printing of enough ballots to sway the 2020 election it does not say the number in this article.....heaven forbid the truth come out