Free Online Video Games 2021

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where can I play this for free ?

or this

my GOD the hours and the quarters ...I could get it all $$ back if I can plat them free (:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

or this

my GOD the hours and the quarters ...I could get it all $$ back if I can plat them free (:

I have not used it for a few years, but you should check this out:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It looks like they put out an update just last month.

That is a program to make your PC emulate a bunch of different arcade machines. When you get that working, you need the ROM file for whatever game you want to play. This will give you the actual code for the original game, so you will be playing the very same game as you did in the arcade.

Here is Defender:

Those Williams games were fuckin' awesome for the time. So much going on at the same time.

With the game controllers nowadaze that have two joysticks, Robotron will be awesome. I used to play it with two joysticks that had suction cups to keep them on my desk, which was good. But using the modern game controllers would probably be even better.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Go here:

Get a free game every week.

Well, the majority of games are free if you know where to look :CooL:

Yeah, but I am a programmer/developer and I tend to respect intellectual property law.

Which is kinda hypocritical in a way, since I just talked about d/ling ROM files. But I feel okay about it when so much time has passed.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Go here:

Get a free game every week.

Well, the majority of games are free if you know where to look :CooL:

Yeah, but I am a programmer/developer and I tend to respect intellectual property law.

Which is kinda hypocritical in a way, since I just talked about d/ling ROM files. But I feel okay about it when so much time has passed.

LOL I agree with you and I tend to buy a game if I like it.

But you have to understand that it's pretty fucked up spend 200 reals on some game just to find out that it's shitty, like when I bought ARK Survival Evolved.

That was the last time I paid full price on a game without checking it first. I did watch gameplay videos, but today you never know when a reviewer is simply on a game studio's pockets.

So I will always download a major game before buying it.

And sometimes, you can't even find a game to buy, like DIRT 2. Apparently, when something that was licensed with a game, like the soundtrack for example, expires that license, they simply stop selling it.

And any ROMs from games that were released more than 10 years ago are ok, those devs should be happy someone is still playing their old games.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

or this

I have not used it for a few years, but you should check this out:

It looks like they put out an update just last month.

That is a program to make your PC emulate a bunch of different arcade machines. When you get that working, you need the ROM file for whatever game you want to play. This will give you the actual code for the original game, so you will be playing the very same game as you did in the arcade.

Here is Defender:

Those Williams games were fuckin' awesome for the time. So much going on at the same time.

With the game controllers nowadaze that have two joysticks, Robotron will be awesome. I used to play it with two joysticks that had suction cups to keep them on my desk, which was good. But using the modern game controllers would probably be even better.

Thank you man