Free the Nipples?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
So it's come to my attention that there are free the nipple events in many major cities.

I don't get it, yet I do.

The right time and place and right time I've been known to be pretty much naked in public. I was also so on guard that when some random dude touched my bare back I freaked. After that I had my head on a swivel and verbally told every man looking at me with wanty eyes that they were not to touch me. At one point a dude looked at a dude I was with and said, I figured I had to get through you. Ha, he laughed and said nope, and I don't recommend you try it.

So, that being said, what we as women want is to be treated equally. We aren't built equally. Are tits aren't the problem, it's the mentality. So showing them to a crowd of men taking pictures isn't fixing shit.

Yes, ideally it would be nice to have this as an option, but that isn't the case. Fuck, I didn't go to a show I really wanted to go to tonight cause I couldn't find anyone to go with. My ex got roofied at the fucking Rosevelt Hotel by the fucking bartender. Where is show is, not a good area to be walking alone. No way I'd be able to park close, and then I'd have to deal with dudes wanting to buy me drinks, blah blah blah. The walk back to the car after the show is not something I want to deal with.

I deal with inequality on the daily. I run circles around men on much higher levels than me. I don't get paid enough. I run my whole damn office. I hold everyone accountable. I teach them how to do their jobs to make my areas better. I could go on and on.

Anyhoo, walking around with your tits out isn't a way to get respect. Yet youbshould be able to in a perfect word.

What are your thoughts on this?

By the way, I will be there, to see the titties. May even join in.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So woman are using their naked body not as a sex object but a political weapon, they claim the right to undress without insult ? I don’t know one man who would look and say, yeah good political point, no, it’s always going to be, look at them great knockers ! So as far as I’m concerned it’s a waste of time...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Shouldn't women have the right to use their bodies as they please as long as it's not hurting anyone else? I think so. Walking around tits out may or may not work but at least it's a form of nonviolent protest and it's better than doing nothing at all. Women are still humiliated for simply attempting to breastfeed in public. Not sure what is so indecent about a nursing child. Women still have to beg for tubal ligations, must be 25 years of age with 2 children and if you're married good luck if your husband doesn't agree to allow you the procedure. I recently was made aware that men have certain limitations as well if they want a vasectomy.
I very much agree with Kat on everything she said.
I don't care to be naked feely but I sure feel that others should have that right in the hopes that naked bodies will eventually just be a normal thing that doesn't have to be sexual at all times.
Guys look at my 15 year old and have said some really dumbass shit thinking she's older than what she is. Yes she beautiful and yes her body looks like she could be an adult. She was constantly getting dress coded at school by mostly male teachers. It stopped once I decided to call the school and have a little chat with them about it. She's a good kid who enjoys wearing a variety of clothing, she's not worried about dating or impressing anyone, she just likes to feel good about how she looks without being sexualized and shamed for it. Poor kid is going to have some cleavage showing whether she wants to or not unless she sticks to wearing t-shirts and sweaters. Equal rights for everyone, that's my goal.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
The thinker thinks: the prover proves. Beliefs are necessary to escape reality. There is no US or Them. We are all humans sharing the same space. Men feel superior beginning at age 4… maybe. Men fear women and rightly so. Women are amazing and super powerful.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have mixed feelings about this movement. On the one hand I am all for freedom and equality and all that. I firmly believe that a woman can do almost anything that a man can do, and can also do some things that a man cannot. Men and women are NOT equal, but they are complimentary and each side has strengths and weaknesses. There is a balance there and that is all I'm gonna say about that.

On the other hand, I honestly don't believe that these women don't really understand the ramifications of their act. Men are by genetic coding geared to want to put our dick in anything that we can get it in to. There are biological reasons for this, spreading the seed, maintenance of genetic code etc. You have read it all before, I won't rehash it here. And I want to say clearly and upfront that DOES NOT EXCUSE HORRIFIC BEHAVIOR ON THE PART OF MEN. However, having said that, men are drawn to the naked female genitalia, almost uncontrollably so. The equation, "titties = reproductive capability" is ingrained deep in our makeup and the need to reproduce is what keeps our species viable.

Imagine if you will, being starved, not even starved to death, just hungry all the time. Food satiates you for a short period (sometimes) but it is brief and you find yourself hungry again a very short while later, and you never are given quite enough to say that you are actually full. Now imagine that you are walking down the street and someone walks by with a tray of doughnuts, you can smell them long before you can see them, your mouth begins to water as soon as your eyes lay on that wonderful stack of fresh sugary goodness. and then that tray of doughnuts is there, right in front of you, BUT you can't touch them, you certainly can't eat one, they are not meant for you. Sure you can purchase one, you might possibly even sweet talk the holder of said doughnuts to spare you a brief taste, but asking is rude and taking without asking is an offense punishable by jail-time. Now imagine that half of the population is carrying trays of doughnuts. You see them everywhere, Most are covered in saran wrap, but you KNOW what is under that fine veneer of cloth, you can see the doughnuts there, your body yearns for a taste, but none of them are for you, none of them are free, none of them are available.This is understandably frustrating.

This is what happens when women drag out their boobs. As a decent human being I know that those doughnuts are not mine and I should leave them alone. And fortunately I have a plate of doughnuts waiting for me at home, which makes those passerby trays a little easier to resist, but men are submerged in this reality and it gets worse in our current society daily, women (rightfully so) want to bare their breasts, they want to tan naked, want to have the freedom to feel comfortable in any situation. but by doing so you are throwing trays of doughnuts at that starving man. Worse, women already know all this on some level or another and many (if not all) use that tray of doughnuts to entice men to do what they want. They use it as a means to entice that man to work ever harder to prove that he is deserving of those doughnuts (btw this is what is genetically coded in women, the desire to find the best mate to seed your egg). That gives that starving man hope. Could I possibly be deserving of that tray of doughnuts? Could I get just a little taste? Maybe she wants me to jump through a hoop to prove my worthiness. When really she just wants to show off her doughnuts, she is proud of her doughnuts, but she doesn't want anyone to taste them, she just wishes to display them,

We forget that we are animals. The only thing we have over the other animals is oppose-able thumbs and our ability to shape the environment to our needs instead of allowing the environment to shape our needs according to what is available, but ultimately we are still just animals. I am not saying you shouldn't be able to bare your breasts. Hell, I still enjoy looking at doughnuts even when I know I am still going home to get my doughnuts. It makes me hungry and makes me appreciate the doughnuts that I can have. I am just saying that if you display that tray of doughnuts then don't be surprised and offended when someone wants to have a taste.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

I get it, I do. I think you know me well enough by now that you know I get it. This is a perfect analogy. I want donoughts too though. And yes, because I have my own donoughts and I'm me, I typically just take the doughnuts and smile back coyly with powdered sugar all over my face. Oops. But yes, I get it. This is why I'm so torn on it. I want, men want, but we want different things. I hear your wants, I recognize them, I respect them. I want the same in return.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah! Get your tits out! That’ll show us pesky men but beware of Muslim gangs who wont think twice about bushwhacking wimminz! Facts... I love women and liberal feminist types are an embarrassment to the majority of them...

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Women should be able to walk around topless if they wanna but they should also be aware that they could be putting themselves in danger by doing so. Not trying to victim blame, everybody should be aware of their own safety, not just women. Not everyone is nice.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I don't think that is what is being said. I think the point is that if men can be topless why can't women.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ha!

I get it, I do. I think you know me well enough by now that you know I get it. This is a perfect analogy. I want donoughts too though. And yes, because I have my own donoughts and I'm me, I typically just take the doughnuts and smile back coyly with powdered sugar all over my face. Oops. But yes, I get it. This is why I'm so torn on it. I want, men want, but we want different things. I hear your wants, I recognize them, I respect them. I want the same in return.
The funny and ironic part of this is that women on testosterone treatments (there are various treatments for genuine diseases that use testosterone, not just trannys trying to make the transition) become extremely horny. Like to the point of madness. I read an account of a woman who was on testosterone treatments and she basically said "I think I understand men better now"

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
IMG_4498.JPG