FUK U TAXACHUSETTS!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tennessee has moved to loosen gun restrictions in recent years and in March the legislature passed a law allowing adults 21 and over to carry handguns without a permit after completing a state-level background check and training.

Smith & Wesson's move, a $125 million investment, is expected to create 750 jobs in the region by 2023.

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee, a Republican said the investment would have an impact on the region that will last for generations.

"If you really want to change a families' life then you insert into that family meaningful work. When people have a good job and make a good living for their family, then they're generationally impacted," Lee said.

Rest assured, I will make a point to buy a new S&W made in Tennessee!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tennessee has moved to loosen gun restrictions in recent years and in March the legislature passed a law allowing adults 21 and over to carry handguns without a permit after completing a state-level background check and training.

Smith & Wesson's move, a $125 million investment, is expected to create 750 jobs in the region by 2023.

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee, a Republican said the investment would have an impact on the region that will last for generations.

"If you really want to change a families' life then you insert into that family meaningful work. When people have a good job and make a good living for their family, then they're generationally impacted," Lee said.

Just means more gonna die Lokmeer.

Guns kill people yanno.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just means more gonna die Lokmeer.

Guns kill people yanno.
The only reason I have any gun is in case I have to kill someone josephine. I do all my hunting at the grocery store.