Gang War violence breaks out in Mexico

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Until the US ends the War on Drugs, this problem is not going away.
I don't think its all of America s fault.

Mexico has widespread corruption. And despite having considerable wealth & one of the highest concentration of billionaires in the world, Mexico cant even provide safe drinking tap water for its people. Its infrastructure in a shambles and little effort has been made to fox it or the general poverty there.

This is not America s fault and at some point Mexico's leaders and elite must bear the respnsibility for those failures

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think its all of America s fault.

Mexico has widespread corruption. And despite having considerable wealth & one of the highest concentration of billionaires in the world, Mexico cant even provide safe drinking tap water for its people. Its infrastructure in a shambles and little effort has been made to fox it or the general poverty there.

This is not America s fault and at some point Mexico's leaders and elite must bear the respnsibility for those failures

I didn't say it's all of this country's fault. However, where there is a demand, there will be a supply. Before Mexico it was Colombia. Until we deal with policy for treating addiction, there will be corrupt governments that allow for the drug trade in their countries.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I didn't say it's all of this country's fault. However, where there is a demand, there will be a supply. Before Mexico it was Colombia. Until we deal with policy for treating addiction, there will be corrupt governments that allow for the drug trade in their countries.
But of course, tossing more money at Ukraine is an action in furtherance of such an effort -- right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hkdRl0h.png

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But of course, tossing more money at Ukraine is an action in furtherance of such an effort -- right?
I dont think if the us gave any more money to Mexico it would help them. In a way Trump was right when he attempted to get rid of nafta and replace it with something else. Mexico is a poor fit for canada and the us. They should replace mexico with australia uk and new Zealand instead.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dont think if the us gave any more money to Mexico it would help them. In a way Trump was right when he attempted to get rid of nafta and replace it with something else. Mexico is a poor fit for canada and the us. They should replace mexico with australia uk and new Zealand instead.
Who said anything about giving money to Mexico? Keep those fuckers in their own cesspool of a desolate hovel and let them kill each other to their heart's content for all I care.

just keep the hell out of my beloved nation is all I care about.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who said anything about giving money to Mexico? Keep those fuckers in their own cesspool of a desolate hovel and let them kill each other to their heart's content for all I care.

just keep the hell out of my beloved nation is all I care about.
I think Canada & the US should give Mexico 10 years to clean up its act .Socially economically and politically. And if they can’t then give them the boot and replace them with a more advanced nation seeking a new trade bloc home like the UK.

Or - a good part of the illegal immigration problem is Mexico s fault. Perhaps US is also at fault for knowing employing illegals but ultimately it’s Mexico own responsibility to address and fix its own problems

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think Canada & the US should give Mexico 10 years to clean up its act .Socially economically and politically. And if they can’t then give them the boot and replace them with a more advanced nation seeking a new trade bloc home like the UK.

Or - a good part of the illegal immigration problem is Mexico s fault. Perhaps US is also at fault for knowing employing illegals but ultimately it’s Mexico own responsibility to address and fix its own problems
Or we can leave them to rot in the hell hole of their own making and assign proper controls to our southern border so that these degenerates don't infect us with their misery instead.

Yeah, I like that option better.

A robust and well built wall augmented with a wide and advanced variety of other controls would have accomplished this task with far less tax payer money than what we are sending over to Ukraine for the purposes of flirting with a Nuclear holocaust

This whole idea that we are the world's moral authority is what has propelled us to the status of most hated country in the first place. Fuck all of these ungrateful bastards who will undoubtedly spit on us and our children the first chance they get

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or we can leave them to rot in the hell hole of their own making and assign proper controls to our southern border so that these degenerates don't infect us with their misery instead.

Yeah, I like that option better.

A robust and well built wall augmented with a wide and advanced variety of other controls would have accomplished this task with far less tax payer money than what we are sending over to Ukraine for the purposes of flirting with a Nuclear holocaust

This whole idea that we are the world's moral authority is what has propelled us to the status of most hated country in the first place. Fuck all of these ungrateful bastards who will undoubtedly spit on us and our children the first chance they get
If that’s the case Russia is even more hated than the United States these days Bigly

ESP in Europe

Europe hates Putin & Russians are not welcome there at all

They blame Putin & even Russians for this mess. Anti Russian sentiment is high there

But in Canada particularly Vancouver I see a lot of Russians these days. I guess the wealthy and educated ones received visas to come here. As you’re probably aware they are very well educated so our government sees them as a treasure trove of technical expertise in engineering and computer science

Anti Russian sentiment isn’t bad here.
I think they are more likely to blame Putin as opposed to the the average Russian. Russians are much more welcome in Canada than Europe and even the U.S. which of course sees Russia as the enemy at the moment.

No 2 politician in Canada is a Ukrainian by ancestry so of course she’s pretty eager to bring as many in as possible. She said 1 million is her target

Oh well it’s better them than 1 million Afghan and Syrian men who’ve gone around raping all those girls in Europe. Trudeau basically hightailed it & shut the door on Afghan refugees but he gave the Ukrainian refugees and even Russian emigres the red carpet