Get this… (Covid-related)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Both @Admin. and @LotusBud still haven’t apologised over their stupidity in trying to convince the audience at BF that vaccines are safe and actually work.

Now like some of my Alpha brethren we decided against the vaccine route and preferred to let nature take its course. And low and behold…natural immunisation.

Over 3 and a half years later and numerous exposures, I am yet to have any debilitating effects from the Covid virus! Fancy fucking that!?

O + blood actually gives a person natural immunity to most viral and biological pathogens.

Do your research people and don’t fall victim to Jewish propaganda and Big Pharma!

Gott Mit Uns…

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did our leaders get it wrong ? I was watching this bloke on telly, some scientist, he said there was no need for those lock downs, it’s annoying cos allot of people suffered bad through that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did our leaders get it wrong ? I was watching this bloke on telly, some scientist, he said there was no need for those lock downs, it’s annoying cos allot of people suffered bad through that.
Yeah,,,fucking oath! Prior to Covid 19 there were over 175 strains of cold and flu viruses to which science has yet to find a cure for. One of the main reasons is that the viral pathogens keep mutating.
Fucking around with nature is never a good thing.

The lockdowns, the restrictions etc were all a waste of fucking time and money that left the poorer people struggling just to survive.

This is leftard mentality…no fucks given and zero accountability!
Eh @LotusButt? Eh @Aidsman?

People aren’t too smart… ^^ these two particularly.

Fancy thinking that an open paper mask is going to stop a viral pathogens! Has these two muppets even seen how small and microscopic an actual viral pathogen is?

Yes people…stupidity is alive and well and actively breeding in amongst our society. Believe you me!!