Gott Mit Uns!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This video depicts Adolf Hitler's struggle, seen through a Christian lens, to unite Germany and make its people cohesive and moral again after 14 years of Jewish subversion.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
7e46649bf4d6f1e2.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ever notice how these degenerates will vehemently defend a groomer's right to groom ?

But will not defend a christian baker's right to follow his own conscience even tho he isn't hurting anyone?

and they'll sit here and tell you they are merely defending freedom. No you aren't , cause if you were you'd be defending BOTH parties in these types of circumstances

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever notice how these degenerates will vehemently defend a groomer's right to groom ?

But will not defend a christian baker's right to follow his own conscience even tho he isn't hurting anyone?

and they'll sit here and tell you they are merely defending freedom. No you aren't , cause if you were you'd be defending BOTH parties in these types of circumstances

Tell it to your room mates little cowboy

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We have sissys, betrayers of our heritage and culture, trannys, sexual demons and anti family filth.

Sad

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Alright! Got you now @Garraty_47 Gott Mit Uns.

Growing up as a British South African, we always saw the Germans as the enemy. But it couldn’t be more further from the truth.

I love their philosophy on life, their beer, their women, their language, their Gothic architecture, their German precision when it comes to manufacturing vehicles…the list goes on.

I don’t believe in any God. Like I’ve always said, if there was a God…I‘d have a massive bone to pick with her.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Germany is a great place, I love Berlin, it’s all chunky and industrial looking. The people are alright too, weird to think we was bombing the crap out of each other all them years ago. As far as I’m concerned it the past, let it stay there.