Great news for all you keyboard warriors!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It's a perfectly legitimate question fahgets, hence her disappearing act...
Nope it's not and you might not relalize it, but people have an actual life. This forum is not people's top priority.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Again with the "He hates queers, so therefore he must be queer himself!" nonsense...

I'll say it again, you effeminate soy-sippers hate Nazis, does that mean you secretly are one? :Confused:
I do not keep making homo erotic remarks about the men here... You do.

I have no problems with you being a homosexual. Honest!

Accusing someone of being a faggot and 'homo erotic remarks' are not the same thing, Marxi.

You liberals are renowned for your love of everything gay.
It's not about accusing someone to be a homosexual. It's about observing you making the 'homo erotic remarks' and the explanation for that is that you are in fact youself a homosexual. Don't see it as "accusing". It's helping.

If you were straight, you would understand that being accused of faggotry is one of the most degrading things that can be said to a hetero guy.

Therefore it is often used by straight males as a form of insult.

Christ, I feel like I'm teaching a Special Needs learning class...

No. It's degrading to closet cases. No real men are threatened by that.
So if your name is Jenifer but I call you Mildred all the time you're feeling threatened when you correct me?

Are all liberals as irretrievably stupid as you are?

Q

Banned
One cannot have a society where Islam and gheys live in harmony, you both know that and I find your conundrum attempts :Sad:
Yes it can be done.

Ok, the proof is going to be hard, but work a little with me.....

I assume you're sitting in a chair?
Now, get up, walk to a window and look outside.

There it is! :LOL2:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
One cannot have a society where Islam and gheys live in harmony, you both know that and I find your conundrum attempts :Sad:
Murrica put gheys in jail and insane asylums into the 60's....what exactly is your point?

Muslims throw fags off roofs and treat females like zoo animals, yet you leftists still worship them...

Which 'oppressed' group ranks in the highest tier in accordance with your PC handbook?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Murrica put gheys in jail and insane asylums into the 60's....what exactly is your point?
Muslims throw gheys off buildings, behead them, torture them etc in 2020! Hardly a worthwhile comparison eh
Citation supporting your blurt about all muslims throwing all accused gays off of all roofs?

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Muslims throw gheys off buildings, behead them, torture them etc in 2020! Hardly a worthwhile comparison eh
Scottish people are murderers and rapists.

Here is proof:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Banned

Muslims throw fags off roofs and treat females like zoo animals, yet you leftists still worship them...

Which 'oppressed' group ranks in the highest tier in accordance with your PC handbook?
See https://bastardfactory.net/threads/great-news-for-all-you-keyboard-warriors.2567/post-168289

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Citation supporting your blurt about all muslims throwing all accused gays off of all roofs?
There we have it! "Not all" haha the usual leftist pish! I don't know how you're comfortable in your own skin...

Q

Banned
It's a perfectly legitimate question fahgets, hence her disappearing act...
Nope it's not and you might not relalize it, but people have an actual life. This forum is not people's top priority.
That's a hilarious statement coming from you. :LOL1:
No, it's hilarious that you think I do not have an actual life. But as always: YOUR problem and not mine. I have my life and you have it wrong :)
I win anyway :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here is proof:
Are you mentally stable? Look up rape statistics in the UK 20 years ago and then look up what they are now and who's doing the raping! You unworthy deepthroatist!

Q

Banned

Here is proof:
Are you mentally stable? Look up rape statistics in the UK 20 years ago and then look up what they are now and who's doing the raping! You unworthy deepthroatist!
No, I will look up nothing! I have proof. Look above. ALL Scottish people are murderers and rapists. That includes you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fahgets can do whatever the fuck they like but NOBODY is convincing me that sticking your dick inside another mans arsehole is anything other than disgusting and sexually deviant! Nothing like filling a room with the stench of human shit is there...

Research bladder cancer.... that is where sodomites develop bladder cancer....

The only thing that belongs in a rectum is poo.

according to a famous UK celebrity, Stephen somebody-or-other, gay men don't do much bum fucking... they suck cocks....

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
120xpg.jpg

Hi guise, I'll be in r/l for a while...so I thought I come rattle your cage once more for the road, oh yeah and thanks for playing!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And yet soyboy retards like Aidsmin love them to death.

Must be the fact that they are known for fucking goats from time to time and goat dick cheese reminds Aidsmin of mothers milk

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
120xpg.jpg

Hi guise, I'll be in r/l for a while...so I thought I come rattle your cage once more for the road, oh yeah and thanks for playing!
Translation: It's ethnic men and warm showers night at Aidsmin's home tonight

he's gotta be all lathered up in soap and soy before they arrive or he loses his turn with the gerbil