GRIMMS DDRuNKKEN ROAD TuNES

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
when I jack off I sometimes fling it on stuff and I always wondered like how many different places i've came on the walls/ceilings/carpeting and just knowing there's a thin glaze of me on pretty much everywhere i've ever been for more than a few hours. Fuckin gross if it was other people doing it but it's me so I think it's lit

BadBrad

☠️
in jail I had a single cell and I shit u not the wall was orange by the time I left of just drips of semen that ran down the white painted cinder block wall, just dozens of money shots deposited right before bed

BadBrad

☠️
ya music is okay I guess, it's like art. I can see why others like it and some people really like it but it's a very minimal interest for me unless I'm fucked up/drinking/on drugs.

like if I never heard another song for the rest of my life I coudlnt' give a shit less. Like if I never saw a painting again, I wouldn't care

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ya music is okay I guess, it's like art. I can see why others like it and some people really like it but it's a very minimal interest for me unless I'm fucked up/drinking/on drugs.

like if I never heard another song for the rest of my life I coudlnt' give a shit less. Like if I never saw a painting again, I wouldn't care
Gangsta rap is welcome, how bout you just school me then.. I'm open

BadBrad

☠️
I like when non white people see me listening to the most nigger rap music int eh world and i know all the words and they're just flabberghasted that I don't listen to like Metallica or toby kieth I listen to NBA YoungBoy and da baby and boosie