Guess the gun grabbers forgot about the Texas heroes

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Compare and contrast.

Heroes: Two civilians saved two churches from mass murderers in Texas

Jack Wilson and Stephen Willeford. Acted Immediately. Didn't wait for backup

TO:

Pussy Cops, Didn't act and waited for all kids to get killed. waited for backup.

PROOF that civilians with guns are better than Cops minutes/hours away.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
43fffecf6c4ac10d.jpg

67a69d82685d765f.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I believe the parents woulda lynched the shooter, had they got their hands on him. No wonder they just recently made lynching illegal lol. Or maybe they did it, to save their own asses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They dont care, Blazer.

We could all die in gun violence intiated by criminals and they would be fine with that so long as law abiding citizens are not armed.

Someone could break into my house, rape and murder every female in here including my cats and as long as it was done either with an illegal gun or another weapon..... they'd would be like "meh".

Unless they could use my corpse politically, I'm just another dead bitch murdered in male on female violence.

Theyll talk about how dumb all us "cOnZ!" are and how just THESE shootings.....these rare shootings that occur in areas with more constitutional gun laws.....are OUR fault and how we killed these children because we want our rights preserved.

But notice they NEVER address the constant gun violence plaguing blue inner cities. They have no grief for inner city children being murdered and harmed in gun violence. They just want guns illegal in general. They NEVER assume responsibility for people who have died because they could not defend themselves. It's just all about emotional manipulation and attacking their opposition.

Their entire politcal stance is everything that goes wrong is because other parties exist. And we are clearly stupid for not seeing that, so they dont need to bother providing an arguement. We should just shut up with our dummy dumb points and concerns about rights and just let them turn the whole country into CA and Chicago.

I guess they actually believe their left wing policies dont work because other parties exist. And getting rid of other parties will allow them to usher in a grey utopia like John Lennon sang about. They cannot respond to anything without hostility. And....they blame others for that, as well.

Where have we seen that thinking before?

Last edited: