Guess who's giving a big thumbs up to Tranny tits!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You guessed it. None other than the 5' 6" Chester himself !

Muy Exotica! :LOL3:

84_02_02_23_10_07_52.png

and just for reference

84_30_01_23_5_02_19.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You couldn’t tell the truth if your pathetic life depended on it. A $75,000. Car?? Yeah sure liar

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She must remind you of your exes who took your sorry dwarf ass to the cleaners

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We’re they Lesbians too? Bet they were after being with you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why do you think his gal pal is always going on and on and on about transgenders and public restroom stalls and prisons?

They are protecting their turf!
Ain’t projecting hoing in the back seat of a cab tho. Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you think his gal pal is always going on and on and on about transgenders and public restroom stalls and prisons?

They are protecting their turf!

Because women and girls are being assaulted, raped, and leered at and you are a fucking simp and spineless grunt of the patriarchy if you really believe women should be forced to share spaces with males.

Just because YOU suck so much ass that you are fine with MEN literally redefining what WE are and taking away spaces and protections that better and stronger women than you fought for doesnt mean the MILLIONS of women all over the western world fighting for our protections and our very being ....what we are...have to be forced to go along with this shit.

God forbid it's ever YOUR daughter harmed or made unsafe by this stupid self id law. You are betraying women and your own damn daughter. You being too stupid to understand that doesnt change the fact.