"Just relax Ma'am, just checking if there's room in your womb, lol!"
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 24, 2022 #1 "Just relax Ma'am, just checking if there's room in your womb, lol!"
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 24, 2022 #3 Florida Airport TSA: Oh, your flying out of state Ma'am, step over here behind the screen gotta check the little womb before I can let you board"
Florida Airport TSA: Oh, your flying out of state Ma'am, step over here behind the screen gotta check the little womb before I can let you board"
Dove Reaction score 11,440 Location United states Jun 24, 2022 #4 Is it shrooms, Admin? Did you eat some funny shrooms?