Hallelujah, It’s a beautiful day!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was a beautiful, beautiful day here. It's 3am now.

We walked along the river. So gorgeous.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was light until about 10pm, which is definitely throwing off my sleep schedule.
Not quite that here, end of month we get very close to that at yer equinox.

I'm just a few miles below the 45th Latitude.
We're only around 40, but it stays light here such a long time. Maybe the gloaming lasts longer, for a reason I don't understand. :whatever:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly couldn't imagine an entire country full of those portogeese fuckers I work with
They must be diff back home

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly couldn't imagine an entire country full of those portogeese fuckers I work with
They must be diff back home

The call you paneleiro, don't they?
They never change their work clothes the stench hangs heavy
They steal anything not nailed down
I'll never forget watching from the 12 floor as the dood was loading boxes of laminate in his van...I booked him you should seen his face
Remember folks flush twice its a long way to Portugal

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It was light until about 10pm, which is definitely throwing off my sleep schedule.

The sun didn’t set in Seattle during the summer months until about 9 pm. It was nice because you actually got to enjoy the evenings after work.

But if I had the days to myself then, I could see how that would be a pain. Black out curtains!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

The sun didn’t set in Seattle during the summer months until about 9 pm. It was nice because you actually got to enjoy the evenings after work.

But if I had the days to myself then, I could see how that would be a pain. Black out curtains!

I absolutely fucking hate when the sun is still up after 6 PM

I remember when I was in the US, sometimes it was 8:30 PM and the sun was still setting

That fucked up my biological clock way too much