Happy Independence Day America.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Only took America 248 years to take a radical new approach to government, only to create a Neo-Monarchy.

I’m not seeing that as “more perfect”

Presidents, Kings, Tyrants, & Despots

"I cannot accept your canon that we are to judge Pope and King unlike other men, with a favourable presumption that they did no wrong. If there is any presumption it is the other way against holders of power, increasing as the power increases. Historic responsibility has to make up for the want of legal responsibility. Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it. That is the point at which the negation of Catholicism and the negation of Liberalism meet and keep high festival, and the end learns to justify the means. You would hang a man of no position, like Ravaillac; but if what one hears is true, then Elizabeth asked the gaoler to murder Mary, and William III ordered his Scots minister to extirpate a clan. Here are the greater names coupled with the greater crimes. You would spare these criminals, for some mysterious reason. I would hang them, higher than Haman, for reasons of quite obvious justice; still more, still higher, for the sake of historical science."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He's such a doosh. LOL

My comment was in regard to our Independence Day and the political future. It's ISN'T about life in general. Outside of my political concerns, life is good.

He's a sad sack. Always running his ADHD ass around at 100mph because he just can't stand himself. And that is funny.

Vrooom Vrooom Vrooom!

eta: I made an error. Oops. We all knows what that means. Yeah, another few posts at the blue cashew.

Last edited:

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In 124 days we decide. Do we want a King or a Democracy? We declared our independence 248 years ago and built a Constitutional Republic. I value my vote and my freedoms.

g2LVx7g.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Speaking of tan suits I really wish Michelle O would toss her bra in the ring.
.. Trump would burst into flames the very day.

Alas...she is not interested. :SadFace:

I agree, for the nuclear level meltdown alone.

You know that what the poll really suggests is that the majority of Americans would take Obama back in a heartbeat.