Happy Mother's Day from TRUMP libs!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
FSPT0iXWYAE00_x

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He can't even send out a Mother's Day message without hurling hatred. What a lowlife pos.

PS, without the needed comma in the subject line, your message there is completely different than what you intended, I'm sure. Has being on the stupid side of the aisle impacted your grammar and punctuation skills, friend?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He can't even send out a Mother's Day message without hurling hatred. What a lowlife pos.

PS, without the needed comma in the subject line, your message there is completely different than what you intended, I'm sure. Has being on the stupid side of the aisle impacted your grammar and punctuation skills, friend?

Ah so people should be gracious and kind when they are being ruthlessly smeared and attacked by hyperpartisan dems/progs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

so tell us moar about how bad you really want to have his baby

lolz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Ah so people should be gracious and kind when they are being ruthlessly smeared and attacked by hyperpartisan dems/progs.
she's pretty fucking stupid, isn't she?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, you expect liberals, partisan or not, to be kind when you ruthlessly attack us on the daily. And a man in his position should have far more grace than he does. That's called diplomacy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell us moar about how you secretly want to suck his dick, lotus

Link to me ever once posting a fantasy about sucking his dick. You know, like you do about Admin 20 times a day. Moron.
You’re really this fuckimg stupid? Seriously?

Denial will get you nowhere, @Biggie Smiles . Every person on this forum knows you fantasize about Admin non-stop. You should read up on limerence, pal. It's bad for your mental health.

Limerence is a state of infatuation or obsession with another person that involves an all-consuming passion and intrusive thoughts. "It is often a result of not being present either through trauma or certain childhood development issues," explains psychosexual therapist Cate Mackenzie.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, you expect liberals, partisan or not, to be kind when you ruthlessly attack us on the daily. And a man in his position should have far more grace than he does. That's called diplomacy.

Projection again. You guys ONLY get attacked when you start attacking.

Stop attacking people and learn to have respectful exchanges with people who are not in your partisan bubble.

Literally no one attacks any of you until you start.

I disagree the people we vote for should have diplomacy when attacked on the level he is. That behavior should be called out so others may be able to see it and vote accordingly.

I find it interesting and consistent in your constant extreme bias to hold the TARGET to higher standards than the ruthless ATTACKERS. And if it were someone YOU liked you would be cheering him/her on calling it out and going hard on the attackers.

You just dont think WE should do that because you dont like Trump.

How do you NOT see these constant double standards?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell us moar about how you secretly want to suck his dick, lotus

Link to me ever once posting a fantasy about sucking his dick. You know, like you do about Admin 20 times a day. Moron.
You’re really this fuckimg stupid? Seriously?

Denial will get you nowhere, @Biggie Smiles . Every person on this forum knows you fantasize about Admin non-stop. You should read up on limerence, pal. It's bad for your mental health.

Limerence is a state of infatuation or obsession with another person that involves an all-consuming passion and intrusive thoughts. "It is often a result of not being present either through trauma or certain childhood development issues," explains psychosexual therapist Cate Mackenzie.

Biggie definitely has intrusive thoughts about Admin. Hey, @Biggie Smiles, there are lots of youtube videos that can help you with whatever childhood trauma caused this.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Total, utter, and complete bullshit.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Hey, I try and keep it positive with my support for 45.

None of the libs really like Brandon that much though. They all wanted someone else but they couldn't agree on who.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except it's not. I never insult any of you until you insult me.

You guys come IN insulting people and expect better treatment than you give.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I think you show admirable restraint.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think you show admirable restraint.

I just dont see the point in letting anyone drag ME down into some hateful and toxic.....completely useless exchange. I dont want to feed that.

So I keep trying and hope eventually something will resonate.

It's hard to communicate with people who have decided you are the enemy.