Hardliner & Trump corner!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Gents!

This thread is the right stuff when it comes to evidences, links and X tweets!!!

We all know that something is fishy here.

Blackrock has already signed the rebuild contract fur Slava Ukrania. And guess who is on the blackrock spot :)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Shlomo_Gaslightowitz
Now that they're deleting every instance of that Blackrock ad you have your answer that the internet has the right ID on the shooter.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
checkler
They didn't do anything (literally). That manufacturing site building the shooter scaled (company) is called AGR International.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The shooter (and perhaps others involved) knew that since it was a weekend, no one (or very few people) would be at work. Perhaps someone that works there was involved? LinkedIn, says they manufacture machinery for the manufacture, test, and inspection of containers/ bottles (maybe for the AG industry among others). My feeling is that they were bought out by a German/ European company.
The GPS Coordinates of the shooter's approximate location on top of the building are: Latitude: 40°51'29.57"N / Longitude: 79°58'14.91"W (if you use Google Earth, you can simply double click the .kmz file to go there). Reply if you want my email and I'll send you the .kmz file. The shooter was only (at most) 500 Feet from Trump. This was a total and complete FAILURE by the Secret Service.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
checkler
They didn't do anything (literally). That manufacturing site building the shooter scaled (company) is called AGR International.
The shooter (and perhaps others involved) knew that since it was a weekend, no one (or very few people) would be at work. Perhaps someone that works there was involved? LinkedIn, says they manufacture machinery for the manufacture, test, and inspection of containers/ bottles (maybe for the AG industry among others). My feeling is that they were bought out by a German/ European company.
The GPS Coordinates of the shooter's approximate location on top of the building are: Latitude: 40°51'29.57"N / Longitude: 79°58'14.91"W (if you use Google Earth, you can simply double click the .kmz file to go there). Reply if you want my email and I'll send you the .kmz file. The shooter was only (at most) 500 Feet from Trump. This was a total and complete FAILURE by the Secret Service.
Vielen Dank mein Sohn!

images

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
You suck more cock than Biggie ever has.
Fuck off to Oblivion
But yeah Trump 4-4-4 Life. Least we agree on something
Show your TRUMO support here or GTFO cocky!

Bring me evidence, New stuff!!! Dont be wuss!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Show your TRUMO support here or GTFO cocky!

Bring me evidence, New stuff!!! Dont be wuss!
its Sunday man. don't freak out on me. just chill and be cool for a change. none of this serious as you make it out to be. be cool or i will spit SCAT in your face for not being cool.

God bless the Trump part of you. Fuck the rest of ya maggot

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
its Sunday man. don't freak out on me. just chill and be cool for a change. none of this serious as you make it out to be. be cool or i will spit SCAT in your face for not being cool.

God bless the Trump part of you. Fuck the rest of ya maggot
Yiu whoreson. Shut up cunt. I know Trumpnsince the 90s. That's were yiu were in the ballpark of yiur daddy swimming and trying to network.

Ok. Sunday. But Monday business starts. WITH TRUMP.

Are yiu down with TRUMP or are yiu are chump?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yiu whoreson. Shut up cunt. I know Trumpnsince the 90s. That's were yiu were in the ballpark of yiur daddy swimming and trying to network.

Ok. Sunday. But Monday business starts. WITH TRUMP.

Are yiu down with TRUMP or are yiu are chump?
I was alive for all 90's too fuckwit. You shut the FACK UP!(Using a Bostonian accent with that one)
Fine lazy day Sunday. Business ass usual Mondays. maybe Just MAYBE we can meAT. Maybe..
I am 100% behind Trump. Biden will croak with the next year so fuck him leading anything. As for others? wannabes.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I was alive for all 90's too fuckwit. You shut the FACK UP!(Using a Bostonian accent with that one)
Fine lazy day Sunday. Business ass usual Mondays. maybe Just MAYBE we can meAT. Maybe..
I am 100% behind Trump. Biden will croak with the next year so fuck him leading anything. As for others? wannabes.
Yeah. Sunday is lazy and good times.

Then business starting on Monday like a good republican hardliner.

Imagine if he didn't turned his head. So surreal.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah. Sunday is lazy and good times.

Then business starting on Monday like a good republican hardliner.

Imagine if he didn't turned his head. So surreal.
I really don't want to imagine. Its one of the most truly frightening thoughts to have. America.. all of us around the world would be crushed. All hopes and dreams exploding into meaningless stars. Every kid, man, woman would have nightmares of the assassination until they WE all died.

The world is not prepared for this. Depressingly this only attempt #1.. My skull is hurting right now if #2 comes any time soon. Ugh

Let's just drink some wine before the brutal realities hit us again. All the sick fucks out there need to be eliminated. Not our savior Trump