Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
1f5d6bdf2e5d33b9ff232f1ccff30df1f3657245.jpeg

c3fd462d28cd16c043e27360b09a69fe78553237.jpeg

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And now the rest of the world is watching America like America watched Tiger King.

They probably think we are all nuts and I can’t say I blame them.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Harris already leading handily in enough battleground states to secure election in November.
.Trump claims that if his "beautiful christians" vote for him they will never have to vote again.
A vote for trump is a vote for the authoritarianism Orwell warned against. Trump admits he will end democratic selection of "representatives" in the US. It'll all be "fixed" if you vote for him, he says.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Harris already leading handily in enough battleground states to secure election in November.
.Trump claims that if his "beautiful christians" vote for him they will never have to vote again.
A vote for trump is a vote for the authoritarianism Orwell warned against. Trump admits he will end democratic selection of "representatives" in the US. It'll all be "fixed" if you vote for him, he says.
Keep dreaming

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump’s rallies are getting more pathetic and quiet everyday, he’s now babbling stream of consciousness babbling nonsense

He’s lecturing his base about his friend Hannibal Lector at every rally

Instead of smiling “blacks for Trump “ behind him it’s quiet confused fans

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Trump’s rallies are getting more pathetic and quiet everyday, he’s now babbling stream of consciousness babbling nonsense

He’s lecturing his base about his friend Hannibal Lector at every rally
He's too old. He's the oldest presidential nominee ever. That's too old.
...and he can't maintain a clear heading for more than 3 or 4 words without changing direction. His mind is completely shot out. That's not even to mention that he's a convicted felon - he isn't a law and order candidate like this nation needs, that is for sure.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's too old. He's the oldest presidential nominee ever. That's too old.
...and he can't maintain a clear heading for more than 3 or 4 words without changing direction. His mind is completely shot out. That's not even to mention that he's a convicted felon - he isn't a law and order candidate like this nation needs, that is for sure.
He is he will be ochodecente in the blink of an eye, my god people that age require full time Gerontologists and RN's around them at all times and they have to be heavily medicated with antipsychotics, anti hallucinogens, do we want a man with his finger on the launch button with with full blown end stage dementia?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The very fine people with this hanging on their wall or wrapped on their pickups, want you to know the Olympic Opening Ceremony turned frogs gay.

31821359eedeae1ed0bc01dd96c0d730048cc859.jpeg

"mmm hamberders!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What will be "fixed" exactly? He doesn't say, does he?