Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Mortis.com?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I stumbled across a site that mentioned it but not in great detail. Has anyone here ever used it? What the Hell does it do?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I should have worded my question better. Has anyone here ever used it when it was up and running?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I should have worded my question better. Has anyone here ever used it when it was up and running?

Yes.

I used it back in 2019. It was a quality control check on your personal information and home security. It had a program that would run your Social Security number and it would tell you when and where it was used. Mortis had another feature that let you scour your home for hidden cameras, laser based listening devices and any infrared technology used for surveillance.

Mortis was started up by a Gulf War veteran as a front line of defense against Eastern European hackers and ISIS. Mortis ver1.0 was abandoned and rebranded after the Department of Defense awarded the founder with a 40 million dollar contract to improve the security features and to implement them into all DOD mainframes.

Mortis ver2.0 is currently up and running under a different domain name and can be only used by the DOD, NSA, CIA, DID, and Homeland Security.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.

I used it back in 2019. It was a quality control check on your personal information. It had a program that would run your Social Security number and it would tell you when and where it was used. Mortis had another feature that let you scour your home for hidden cameras, laser based listening devices and any infrared technology used for listening.

Mortis was started up by a Gulf War veteran as a front line of defense against Eastern European hackers and ISIS. Mortis ver1.0 was abandoned and rebranded after the Department of Defense awarded the founder with a 40 million dollar contract to improve the security features and to implement them into all DOD mainframes.

Mortis ver2.0 is currently up and running under a different domain name and can be only used by the DOD, NSA, CIA, DID, and Homeland Security.
WOW! I had no idea. Thanks!