He-Man on LeftFlix- anyone watched it with his top SKuLL?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a tradegy,

another woke crap.
anyone saweded it with his skuLL???

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've not seen it but thanks for the heads up, another one to avoid... Never seen the original film before though, I watched three minutes of this and already know enough WTF is wrong with these assholes? If they want to push their agenda why cant their weak minds come up with an original character instead of ruining old ones but maybe that's their goal...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I've not seen it but thanks for the heads up, another one to avoid... Never seen the original film before though, I watched three minutes of this and already know enough WTF is wrong with these assholes? If they want to push their agenda why cant their weak minds come up with an original character instead of ruining old ones but maybe that's their goal...

Exactly this!

I grew up with the cartoon and toys!!! MUSCLES and testosterone.

I was happy. Of course I followed the new He Man making. LeftFlix and semen licker Kevin Smith, said it is for the fans.

I watched episode 1 and it was okay. But at episode 2 you see Teela becoming a feminist with her black GF killing all alpha villains with ease. Fuck that I said, and I turned off.

Ghostbusters, Terminator, Mad Max, video games, football. They turn everything woke and sissy.

Us real men have nothing left anymore.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly this!

I grew up with the cartoon and toys!!! MUSCLES and testosterone.

I was happy. Of course I followed the new He Man making. LeftFlix and semen licker Kevin Smith, said it is for the fans.

I watched episode 1 and it was okay. But at episode 2 you see Teela becoming a feminist with her black GF killing all alpha villains with ease. Fuck that I said, and I turned off.

Ghostbusters, Terminator, Mad Max, video games, football. They turn everything woke and sissy.

Us real men have nothing left anymore.
They're going to make the little mermaid black which is funny considering they can't swim for shit... I guess that's being targeted since it's a Norse folk tale... MERMAIDS ARE WHITE lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is just annoying.

Same with WWE. Look what happened.

Why dont SJW make their own shows? Why killing the good old stuff??

I only watch old stuff anyway. No HELLywood for me. Sad

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Waaaahhhhhh….get that bitch away from me!! LMAO

SHAMPAIN is the ultimate fucktard. I ain’t ever seen a male act so bitch like on here. LOLZ