Heroic Klitschko brothers proving they’re willing to die for their country amid Ukraine-Russia crisis

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Something the Trump Pussies in this forum have demonstrated time and again, are too chicken shit to do, just like their TV Friend, Old Bone Spurs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Can we expect the BF Civil War Bros to come and tell us how many bullets they own, to prove their tactical gravitas?

"I am a very brave man, I own 10 boxes of shotgun shells!"

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can we expect the BF Civil War Bros to come and tell us how many bullets they own, to prove their tactical gravitas?

"I am a very brave man, I own 10 boxes of shotgun shells!"
I have way more than 10 boxes of shotgun shells. Probably more like 60. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Something the Trump Pussies in this forum have demonstrated time and again, are too chicken shit to do, just like their TV Friend, Old Bone Spurs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wouldnt risk my life for a country that betrays my rights and my daughters rights.

America doesnt care about womens rights or safety. If I was attacked in a bathroom by a man tomorrow and pressed charges I would only be signing up a more vulnerable woman for abuse. A reality you find funny.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So "Trumpists" are all talk but yet they went and attempted an (unarmed) insurrection.

K.
You and the other cry baby cons in this forum keep crying and threatening a civil war, the rest of the world understand that is just empty rhetoric. Being to chicken shit to defend America, I don't see a single one of these fucktards have the balls to take up arms against it.

HdCTgp6sOerwY6a9xCBKAxbWyPc8SX83iFsYmqG6C29CqwN8TV_pCqD9zyXu55Z1iMmv3LWEwQ7uRmigvoocnGEXjlzvS4HDZ60xSS31KFvO5qq6Xa9vOFjxFfHkhWQ0rSIaSa78kqMmzniEpL8xh9GpwUWvXrJQ1AEo-IUg4rXhpOth4qpnfyRAsCEpUQ-6fUlmLGR-E0LZOSL0odFf6f5Zeu1iOzliIzLjLJ_YN9KR0mBUsFTHoOpTzYJIdxaKxMWVGXFABRVNiT_HKJYDUju2g0U3t-JejtL2ZOF19zOtmOt7wowGaxZbSTwE15t2G7PXSJbPuvs-IUDiDw7ti7VaIjx7egJfgJMpblarfPE9IdZq7i5zvTd8gAr5xzuxF54rlL9pJ6DBiVHuid0apREst2w90ZRQRm-5aDU_hKMDwAeGIl0x1DhJu080IaxLp1OEeTYBgTwdSzCur8JISBzxaJuxkqzLdW1nRzTmvbguBZqom67NoLMuriLxrdfsL0tveKdOJhCvAWjNSAjz6bKOxWLUvTTJsVFM3NgQSR4EHWzBZbeoDp9Do_wDvY8Bw6zlaKVemgdamWUf4tKhS3CZ0Ja1yl-dsvFglZuKatW7Em6_j-PZEAs2mAoVM-SBo_iVZvSx2HxbqCFNoR6pYNLGZ5Gnnx-3y9VvY_hdw1cA4VV1xv24cduanG3f4Qi8z76w1R4h_Fju2EPDP9XdsrKU=w400-h625-no

The 3 little cons cried waah waah waah all the way home.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So "Trumpists" are all talk but yet they went and attempted an (unarmed) insurrection.

K.
You and the other cry baby cons in this forum keep crying and threatening a civil war, the rest of the world understand that is just empty rhetoric. Being to chicken shit to defend America, I don't see a single one of these fucktards have the balls to take up arms against it.

HdCTgp6sOerwY6a9xCBKAxbWyPc8SX83iFsYmqG6C29CqwN8TV_pCqD9zyXu55Z1iMmv3LWEwQ7uRmigvoocnGEXjlzvS4HDZ60xSS31KFvO5qq6Xa9vOFjxFfHkhWQ0rSIaSa78kqMmzniEpL8xh9GpwUWvXrJQ1AEo-IUg4rXhpOth4qpnfyRAsCEpUQ-6fUlmLGR-E0LZOSL0odFf6f5Zeu1iOzliIzLjLJ_YN9KR0mBUsFTHoOpTzYJIdxaKxMWVGXFABRVNiT_HKJYDUju2g0U3t-JejtL2ZOF19zOtmOt7wowGaxZbSTwE15t2G7PXSJbPuvs-IUDiDw7ti7VaIjx7egJfgJMpblarfPE9IdZq7i5zvTd8gAr5xzuxF54rlL9pJ6DBiVHuid0apREst2w90ZRQRm-5aDU_hKMDwAeGIl0x1DhJu080IaxLp1OEeTYBgTwdSzCur8JISBzxaJuxkqzLdW1nRzTmvbguBZqom67NoLMuriLxrdfsL0tveKdOJhCvAWjNSAjz6bKOxWLUvTTJsVFM3NgQSR4EHWzBZbeoDp9Do_wDvY8Bw6zlaKVemgdamWUf4tKhS3CZ0Ja1yl-dsvFglZuKatW7Em6_j-PZEAs2mAoVM-SBo_iVZvSx2HxbqCFNoR6pYNLGZ5Gnnx-3y9VvY_hdw1cA4VV1xv24cduanG3f4Qi8z76w1R4h_Fju2EPDP9XdsrKU=w400-h625-no

Those SBR's really trigger the fuk outta you cowards!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K.

1. The flag doesnt stand for the government.....it stands for the people and the principles of liberty.

I think that's actually an excellent example of our differences right there.

2. No one "cried" and "threatened civil war". We HAVE pointed out why this country is headed towards a civil war. We are the only people to notice this, either. But instead of talking about that....you just gaslight and claim we are "crying and threatening civil war". I mean this is a demonstration of the mentality that is rampant and pushing us closer to a civil war.

3. If you hadn't lost the plot so hard....youd understand why this claim about "taking up arms' is completely stupid and applies to characters you have in your mind. Not representative of any actual people.

Your understanding of other people is pretty much limited to strawman memes and media propaganda. And you seem to want to keep ahold of that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOOK AT ME EVERBODY IMA CIVIL WARRIOR!
More like an anal fissure.
^^^Says the guy refused enlistment because of excessive trumptardism.
Refused enlistment? I went to work for General Dynamics building weapons of war. Fuk, I probably have way more blood on my hands than you do! Besides, the blood on your hands came from wiping your pounded out asshole!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Refused enlistment? I went to work for General Dynamics building weapons of war. Fuk, I probably have way more blood on my hands than you do! Besides, the blood on your hands came from wiping your pounded out asshole!
"I worked in a comfy air conditioned factory sitting on my ass making damn good money, I should have earned the CIB!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"I worked in a comfy air conditioned factory sitting on my ass making damn good money, I should have earned the CIB!"
WRONG!!!! That job didnt pay well at all! I did have a Confidential Security Clearance but that was the lowest level. Still, I was 18yo with that clearance.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
WRONG!!!! That job didnt pay well at all! I did have a Confidential Security Clearance but that was the lowest level. Still, I was 18yo with that clearance.
The day you get off the bus in boot(or swear the oath) depends on interp. , you have "Secret" then Depending on what 'gig' you signed up for, or get, you get "Top" fairly soon as well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The day you get off the bus in boot(or swear the oath) depends on interp. , you have "Secret" then Depending on what 'gig' you signed up for, or get, you get "Top" fairly soon as well.
No doubt. Still, most of the Navy's weapons system were touched by my hand back then. I worked in the chip lab.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No doubt. Still, most of the Navy's weapons system were touched by my hand back then. I worked in the chip lab.
Not trying to downplay your work, but you weren't quite out on the line as much as the poor souls working in laundry, or driving the supply trucks, or making your meals, let alone being out among the snake eaters laying in a cold fetid swamp for hours or days waiting for their target to approach. shitting and pissing in plastic bags to keep the stench down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not trying to downplay your work, but you weren't quite out on the line as much as the poor souls working in laundry, or driving the supply trucks, or making your meals, let alone being out among the snake eaters laying in a cold fetid swamp for hours or days waiting for their target to approach. shitting and pissing in plastic bags to keep the stench down.
Agreed.