Herr Doktor Caca Poo Poo from now on

wizer

Factory Bastard
For those of you who are just coming onto the board today, this thread is in reference to @Lily's astute discovery, which I have subsequently confirmed beyond any doubt, that the pictures of shiteating posted by @UncleDiLF are none other than @UncleDiLF himself.

I know, it's not all that surprising. I sure hope the lunatic doesn't live long enough to breed. Not that any decent human being would get anywhere close enough to that delusional imbecile in the first place but he probably owns weapons.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For those of you who are just coming onto the board today, this thread is in reference to @Lily's astute discovery, which I have subsequently confirmed beyond any doubt, that the pictures of shiteating posted by @UncleDiLF are none other than @UncleDiLF himself.

I know, it's not all that surprising. I sure hope the lunatic doesn't live long enough to breed. Not that any decent human being would get anywhere close enough to that delusional imbecile in the first place but he probably owns weapons.

OmG, can you image how he smells like a sewer?

That made me nauseous. I'm gonna be sick.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You all here can suck my SCAT!

Fuck off!

I am a legend! And you laugh at me???

I will quit this forum. Without me, this forum will die!!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am an internet legend, former WORLD CHAMPION (c) and trolled a war vet at live leak. He even made 3 videos about me. I CRUSHED 331 enemies in my internet days! What about you guys?

What have you accomplished??

Fuck you!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll never look at a turd the same way ever again.

You can join me in symbolically flushing him down the toilet every morning after your cup of coffee.

My morning routine includes grinding some coffee beans, brewing it pour over style and then thoroughly enjoying my cup.

Before too long I have to visit the powder room, know what I mean?

wizer

Factory Bastard
HDCCPP will return. He always does.
Sigh, I know. And then a poster will call him out on it and say "I thought you were leaving!" to which Dildo will respond "Prove it you loser I have 18,000 posts and I run this place and you have a lot less posts than me which is how I validate my existence and here's the latest picture of me consuming a large turd!".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sigh, I know. And then a poster will call him out on it and say "I thought you were leaving!" to which Dildo will respond "Prove it you loser I have 18,000 posts and I run this place and you have a lot less posts than me which is how I validate my existence and here's the latest picture of me consuming a large turd!".

Do you think he air fries his turds for crunchiness? Maybe he adds his own gravy to it for that extra je ne c'est quoi?

wizer

Factory Bastard
While I do have a tendency to overthink, there are some topics that I prefer to not have incessantly whirling around my brain.

It's safe to say the consistency of Dildo's turds falls well within that category.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
While I do have a tendency to overthink, there are some topics that I prefer to not have incessantly whirling around my brain.

It's safe to say the consistency of Dildo's turds falls well within that category.

Well, it's more about what he must do to change it up. But then again, why mess with what he thinks is a good thing.

wizer

Factory Bastard
As long as playing with, and consuming his own feces keeps him off the street, it's a good thing.

For everyone except Dildo that is.

Anyway he's gone, forever, as he put it. Which means of course we've got only a few hours break before the next picture of him eating his favorite snack.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as playing with, and consuming his own feces keeps him off the street, it's a good thing.

For everyone except Dildo that is.

Anyway he's gone, forever, as he put it. Which means of course we've got only a few hours break before the next picture of him eating his favorite snack.

I don't understand coprophilia. It is utterly disgusting, the depth of depravity.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently our satire and poking fun at UncleFilth for his coprophilia makes me/us a degenerate(s).

Spin bitches spin.

@wizer et al

HDCCPP is leaving forever...we don't respect him and there's no freedom of speech with no politics sub.

So, does he go over and start posting about politics...no, no, no.

He bitched about this forum.

Utterly predictable.