Hey Germany how's the pipeline deal with Russia working out for you now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is always right. He was right about the Russian hoax created by democRATs, he was right about democRATs spying and wire tapping him, he was right about democRATs cheating the election from him, he was right about what a fukin disaster America would be if democRATs ran it again.

Get ready for a blood bath in November democRATs!!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump the merciful warned you stooges against this

but no no -- he's really Putin's stooge

how do you liberals become this utterly stupid?

They follow the Democrat MSM like obediant gimps, its fucking sad. They have got something half right though, the concept of "social conditioning", well it definatley works on them, its more effective than a jedi mind trick.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is always right. He was right about the Russian hoax created by democRATs, he was right about democRATs spying and wire tapping him, he was right about democRATs cheating the election from him, he was right about what a fukin disaster America would be if democRATs ran it again.

It'd be a disaster if Trump gets elected too.

Admittedly Biden/Harris ain't much & the Democrats should replace them.

But Trump is a clearly a stooge for the Russians & in Putin's back pocket.

While theres certainly nothing wrong with a Republican replacing Biden I hope it'd be a better one than Trump.

Like the Democrats the Republicans need a new leader as well.

The major parties should both clean house, and restart the slate with a new generation of younger more energetic leaders.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

While theres certainly nothing wrong with a Republican replacing Biden I hope it'd be a better one than Trump.

The major parties should both clean house, and restart the slate with a new generation of younger more energetic leaders.

Your first 3 sentences are demonstratably false but lets just look at your last one. the republicans already HAVE cleaned house, the tag end crowd like Liz Cheyne will be gone in the primaries. Its this you are not getting, Trump or not it matters little for if the US survives to the end of the year the systems going to be turned on its head.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

STFU cunt.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
notice how the shitbag liberal scum avoids this thread like they avoid intelligence and soap and water