Hey guise, anyone know where I can find a good financial sinkhole which ZAPs 18% of my gross income for at least 21 years?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And brings all kinds of other headaches and drama which would send me to an early grave?

Cause, you know, I just want to control a woman's body and all

lolz... fucking morons

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Men are scrolling through Tinder as we speak. Dick in hand. Looking for women to trap with their seed.

True story

When they are not doing that? They are front running the PL movement and offering outreach to women and babies. True story!

Men LOVE finding out there is a baby on the way! He thinks "AHA.....quit your job and get in my kitchen!! I wanna spend my money and not fuck a variety of sluts I find off the internet! Gotcha!"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm saying.

I'm thinking if I could trap at least 5 or 6 women into collecting child support for children they won't let me see I could be enjoying the big life in a church basement somewhere

Isn't that what every man looks forward to?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What pro aborts are truly saying here (because no one is this stupid) is that they dont care about women being abused and controlled by men.

Abortion is profitable and a good vote harvester. They need their narrative. Women can be sacrificed.