Hey guise - remember when Noodles got slapped in the mouth by BF for being a tard and he ran away crying with his girl penis tucked between his legs?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dr. Fuckstain is acting like a mafia boss with down syndrome, claiming to have dirt on everyone when, in reality, he is the stupidest motherfucker in this silly forum.

Dr. Fuckstain shrieks faggot over and again as a single tear drips down his cheek. At the same time that tear strikes his keyboard, his bowels will violently evacuate, putting his adult diaper to the test.

Will that diaper hold as he waddles to the toilet, or will it burst like a piñata when another involuntary second wave of flatulence and wet shit explodes out his ass with an audible "BOOM," throwing Dr. Fuckstain off balance and slamming him into a wall, causing the diaper to explode and a Jackson Pollock-esque feces painting to suddenly appear on the ceiling.

Dr. Fuckstain collapses onto the floor, a puddle of urine spreads outwards, the life alert button around his neck makes contact with the piss puddle, causing it to detonate.

"BOOM"

The blast shatters Dr. Fuckstain's head, brain tissue is thrown about the room like jello.

As blood and teeth stream from his lips, Dr. Fuckstain yells "fhaggat!"

The sanitation crew will arrive the next day, Dr. Fuckstain is collected, placed in a garbage can and promptly dumped at a nearby landfill.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sure you do.
And tonite I expect to just relax. But I'm old, so many say, so that's expected.
You need a GF Smigs. Something else to do. You're starting to sound insane,
Jest sayin'
Watch out Doc, Stubby has a Computer!
You ever heard the dude talk for real?
That's some funny shit.
I have heard that he out Rosies, Rosie Perez. In that department.
He's got the Guido thing going on. Must fly really well with the Necks down in Florida lol
That's right, he was talking about buying a gold chain a couple months ago, LOL!

b0591853ad75c8c91ef4c4b9a241de9b--epic-fail-bling-bling.jpg
Add a dew-rag and lose the stash, and a few inches, that's him at the beach.
Lulzs