Hey guys PLEASE watch this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because this is the best, most concise explaination of what's happening to us, even on a global level, with the cult of woke. This is not a conspiracy Qanon video.. it's not about anything like that. And it's very clear and accurate. You can "follow the money" and see how true it is.

Seriously I know maybe 1 or 2 people will actually watch videos I post (or most of you do, I dont know. I hope you guys do but I'm not butthurt if you dont, I get it) but watch this one. I've been trying to make this argument and I really do not understand how progressives/dems do not see that they ARE the system they think they "oppose". It talks about how progressivism is like a religion that exploits race/sexuality being pushed by wealthy elites. It also points out how "black culture" has been marketed and crafted for this purpose. It's all been socail engineering. How feminism was hijacked and why abortion is so pushed as "liberation". Its all a gimmeck from the oligarchy.

I know our resident democrats/leftists dont watch or read anything any of us share but i wish they would, they are the ones that need to the most.

Anyway watch this pretty please.

"They are just useful idiots with a religious devotion to an ideology created by the elites to turn the populace into a bunch of consumeristic zombies" <---- EXACTLY.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pandering to nigger mentality.

When you say that word? You know what the leftists think you mean lol.
Biggie convinced me its best to just smash em like a hammer. As you probably recall, I used to engage much more frequently like you do. I guess its like the old phrase "hammered dog shit". They just explode and splatter and its much more entertaining. Its just like me saying "hope you get raped".

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
pandering to nigger mentality.

When you say that word? You know what the leftists think you mean lol.
Biggie convinced me its best to just smash em like a hammer. As you probably recall, I used to engage much more frequently like you do. I guess its like the old phrase "hammered dog shit". They just explode and splatter and its much more entertaining. Its just like me saying "hope you get raped".

I know. I know why you do it, too.

And even though you guys have hit that point.....I'm glad you guys still have my back when I TRY.

So far I just have days where I'm more like you and Big. I'm banned on FB right now because I told some leftarded psycho who thinks the Constitution allows forced vaccines to suck my dick.

I told him to suck my dick several times. I told him to lick his daddies ass juice off my dick.

So I hate speeched pretty enthusiastically. Got FB jailed lol.

Last edited: