Hey how does Gabriel Sanchez

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Manage to stay upright without a spine?

I love John Kennedy so much. He gives me such a big old Republican woman boner.

And I'm not even Republican :D

I know its older video but I was seriously just thinking about how we have so many mindless status quo protectors in office who wont even affirm our very humanity.

I love how Sanchez knows the truth and wont just say it even when it's made super easy for him.....his first concern and only concern is making sure everyone understands he wont be rocking any boats or messing with the system. He will be a good little establishment shill.

None of his thoughts will even be heard let alone will they inconvenience anyone.

Such cowardice.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! PWN3D!

There are 2 sexes. Anything that isnt is a birth defect.

When does life start? Well, if its at the time of conception, birth control pills are abortion.
If its at the time of implantation, then anything unnatural that derails that is abortion.
I can tell you this, aborting a baby at more than 6 weeks is terminating a life IMO.
Using anything that prevents implantation of a fertilized embryo is abortion.
Exodus 21 tells us if a pregnant woman is induced to labor by two men fighting and the baby dies, the people responsible die.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sadly, they all do this nonsense.

Yep

Cant tell the truth about fuck all. Amazing how its known but they lie about it to support it. Just tell the fucking truth and stand by it like the sociopaths they are. They are just cowardly sociopaths.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
1489911169_sleeping-cat.gif