X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thanks @Bastard Factory

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
thought you was gonna return to spamming up the upper boards as soon as you got free?

Guess that slap across your mouth stung a little more than you thought it would huh?

I understand

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
thought you was gonna return to spamming up the upper boards as soon as you got free?

Guess that slap across your mouth stung a little more than you thought it would huh?

I understand

nawww, yoo ghuise been BORING lately ... plus real life yeh know..imma get some good weed an be up ro it soon don werry fella ...besides what'll happen if I do, binned ?? not like gettin told to stfu
in bold rewd letterz AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I understand

nawww, yoo ghuise been BORING lately ... plus real life yeh know..imma get some good weed an be up ro it soon don werry fella ...besides what'll happen if I do, binned ?? not like gettin told to stfu
So basically you shit your pants and sat down

that's cool bro... it's not like I expected any more outta you

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I understand

bro, ill do it now,,, what do you want where ?? its not a big deal like getting told to stfu like a retarded red headed kid

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I understand

bro, ill do it now,,, what do you want where ?? its not a big deal like getting told to stfu like a retarded red headed kid
Bro... no need to put yourself out there and get slapped up again like a bitch just because I'm pulling your pigtails

like I said, I can understand you bitching up ... it's not like you was anything but a weak cunt anyway

have a cookie, man.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I understand

Bro... no need to put yourself out there and get slapped up again like a bitch just because I'm pulling your pigtails

like I said, I can understand you bitching up ... it's not like you was anything but a weak cunt anyway

have a cookie, man.
yer really smarting huh ??

I wasnt the one who told you to STFU in bold red letters, it wuz the owner, that's an anomaly ROUND HERE .... being binned means yer cool

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The real reason X wont dare spam the upper boards again with his useless drivel

nJ.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Imagine that tho

threatening to spam the boards again as soon as you're set free and then bitching up and sitting down with a tampon shoved up your asshole instead.

I feel for you, X

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bro -- I understand, I really do.

No spamming the upper boards, you learned your lesson. Roger that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now we know why admin has been so quiet today

he's busy staring at his screen with lust

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey guise -- I just checked upstairs and X is not spamming the boards like he originally said he would when he got tarded for being a drooling hyena

lol

BF bitched him up reel guud.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it safe to sae the fat person isn't ignoring me anymoar?

lmao...