Hey.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Indeed. Such an introduction did not pique my interest to know more.

Knowing you are Marv is enough.

OP
OP
Marv

Marv

Factory Bastard
I'm Kat.

That was shit.

Try better and harder.

Why? With the likes of Seamajor and IRISH KAM swirling this turd punch bowl, it's apparent that 'trying' isn't something that's very popular around here. So give me a good reason to.

And is that you in your avatar? Maybe no one told you and the other skank-based lifeforms, but MySpace is dead. Judging by your bony, wrinkled hands, no one's told you that age is catching up with you and at this point, you should be able to fish some goddamn self respect out of your closet.

I may be a noob to Bastard Factory, but I've been around long enough to know that the first ones to pipe up about how something is shit probably don't offer up much themselves. That must be you, sweetums.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Must be, you figured me out.

You must be a very clever young chap.

Seamajor is banned, and KAM isn't far behind him.

We give everyone a chance to live out their potential, but sometime we get duds who do things like start an intro thread without the whole intro part, you know.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We give everyone a chance to live out their potential, but sometime we get duds who do things like start an intro thread without the whole intro part, you know.

WTF are ya rantin aboot ?
U ban anyone that doesnt E-suck ya inflated Ego .

OP
OP
Marv

Marv

Factory Bastard

WTF are ya rantin aboot ?
U ban anyone that doesnt E-suck ya inflated Ego .

Hey dropkick, this is my party. Get sucked into a jet engine or something.

Hmm. But it does beg the question whether or not 'Kat' will ban me, as there's nothing in the world that could make me suck up to another person, especially not on a shit-talking forum.

You want an intro, do ya? Well I love crushing egos, fisting who-ores, and midnight walks on the beach. Thanks for the welcome.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i can't remember once when "dropkick" was ever an insult online but you do you marv....in

you couldn't crush anything if your life depended on it but try even harder next post...and beyond. WE are all laughing at you.

OP
OP
Marv

Marv

Factory Bastard
i can't remember once when "dropkick" was ever an insult online but you do you marv....in

you couldn't crush anything if your life depended on it but try even harder next post...and beyond. WE are all laughing at you.

No? How about fuckwit? Mong? Window licker?

Which one do you want as your nickname from this point forward? Maybe one that exemplifies your lack of knowledge about insults, because believe me, "WE are all laughing at you" is bottom of the barrel stuff.

I really should be nicer to you in particular though, since you're the only one who's provided any kind of humor so far. It was when you vouched for Kat's supposed prowess, but still...

Is this it? I'm not feelin' it.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
still laughing at you. you sad and pathetically think real women are on here. you couldn't insult me if you actually tried. but try even harder next and every other post towards me. its funny how hard you try...

why not get mad with your next post. show how badass you are. Lmao.

OP
OP
Marv

Marv

Factory Bastard
still laughing at you. you sad and pathetically think real women are on here. you couldn't insult me if you actually tried. but try even harder next and every other post towards me. its funny how hard you try...

why not get mad with your next post. show how badass you are. Lmao.

Lame. You're not much better than an Rx spammer, you know that?

I think I'll call you dumbHELL.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
KAM - You bore the shit out of me.

Marv - You are a close second, but you can at least form articulate sentences. I've been through a billion forum bad asses. Always come in strong. Always give the same insults. I'll help you along like I helped them. Your next moves and some ammo to make this a fair affair.

Here are the main Targets-o-Kat.

1. Mod

2. Female

3. Cunt

4. Vegan (not true, but no one listens)

That's a good start.

Now here is reality, should you choose to accept it. I am hardly a mod. My most prized mod skill is being able to edit my shit without edit tags. I think everyone should be able to do and say as they please. However, that doesn't mean I'll allow fucktard bullshit. There is a reason my personal board is not an open board and there are very few members.

I deal with fucktards 24-7, you ain't special. Prove special and there is no way I'd ban you, no matter how hard you try to get at me.

My palm is cuffing your forhead in a beautiful stiff arm.

You're kinda adorable.

YAtl.gif

OP
OP
Marv

Marv

Factory Bastard
/me relaxes his chest to normal size.

Phew. So if you've seen all this before, there's no sense in carrying on like a caveman? What a relief.

Oh, I'm a bastard alright... I've even registered on this forum a few times over the years - always with a different intro style, but never managed to stick around. Deciding whether or not to further grace you with my presence is going to be the toughest call. Honestly, I tend to enjoy light-hearted ribbing over meaningless chest-pounding drivel. I'm sure you've witnessed enough of it, especially considering the types of characters BF drags back here while he's doing his used car salesman shtick in the Flame-o-verse. I'd like to say I'm one of them, but I found this place on my own back in the 2000s and recently saw that it was back up; not to mention I'm cut from a different cloth than the usual insult rodeo clown.

Mind you, I'm still of the opinion, a rather educated opinion at that, that some of you are absolute retards who probably have trouble with even the mildest of social interactions, and maybe even need help eating soup, but that's fine. Just don't think you're going to get special treatment. I've been known to drive people up the wall...

xoxo

PS: dumbHELL says there are no real women here. You one of them ladyboys? Not that I'm judging.