Hi, Boozebag here.

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
I dated a mentally ill pot-head ex-Mormon who was addicted to Coca-Cola.

After we broke up she stalked my place a few times, and it was a 40-minute drive from hers to get there so that was a little troubling. Although, I should have known she was gonna be a little bonkers considering our first date she took my hand and jammed my fingers down her throat to show me she could deepthroat.

I pulled my hand out and it was all covered in thick saliva and I was more grossed out than turned on... and I was like "Oh wow.... that's, cool." and I either hid my revulsion well, or she was too high to notice and just giggled.

Fun times.

That's about it... see you around.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

After we broke up she stalked my place a few times, and it was a 40-minute drive from hers to get there so that was a little troubling. Although, I should have known she was gonna be a little bonkers considering our first date she took my hand and jammed my fingers down her throat to show me she could deepthroat.

I pulled my hand out and it was all covered in thick saliva and I was more grossed out than turned on... and I was like "Oh wow.... that's, cool." and I either hid my revulsion well, or she was too high to notice and just giggled.

Fun times.

Mormons aren't supposed to drink Coca Cola, despite inventing it...

OP
OP
Boozebag

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

Fun times.

Yeah, that is why I mentioned she was an ex-Mormon. I think she became addicted to Coca-Cola because it made her feel rebellious just as it does an ex-Catholic to eat a Big Mac on a Friday during Lent. Or an ex-Muslim eating a Baconator.

Although she was no longer a practicing Mormon she had her moments of paranoia about it like when I would joke about Joseph Smith's Golden plates being buried in her pussy.

She would chuckle, but then say I shouldn't talk like that.

Well, you know what they say, you can take the girl out of LDS... but.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fun times.

Yeah, that is why I mentioned she was an ex-Mormon. I think she became addicted to Coca-Cola because it made her feel rebellious just as it does an ex-Catholic to eat a Big Mac on a Friday during Lent. Or an ex-Muslim eating a Baconator.

Although she was no longer a practicing Mormon she had her moments of paranoia about it like when I would joke about Joseph Smith's Golden plates being buried in her pussy.

I staffed a quartermasters shop that sold snacks at a summer camp and used to push Coca Cola on the mormon kids.... then the elders would come buy and insist I stop it.... which I didn't.

Told them I couldn't tell who were Mormon and I wasn't paid to religion check...

OP
OP
Boozebag

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

Fun times.

I staffed a quartermasters shop that sold snacks at a summer camp and used to push Coca Cola on the mormon kids.... then the elders would come buy and insist I stop it.... which I didn't.

Told them I couldn't tell who were Mormon and I wasn't paid to religion check...

I'm glad you stood your ground, those elders can become feisty!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fun times.

I'm glad you stood your ground, those elders can become feisty!

They were tenacious but polite... I enjoyed how bothered they were...

OP
OP
Boozebag

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Forum flirt, here. Do you really have majestical testicles?

Yeah, they're pretty magnificent.

I wake up in the morning and rub them with a bay leaf... that's my secret.

Well... it uses to be.

Nice secret. Why a bay leaf? Try icy-hot. It works wonders. :Grin3:

Yeah, I'll try the icy-hot as soon as I feel the desire to chop them off while in a panic.

May I play with them?

OP
OP
Boozebag

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

Well... it uses to be.

Yeah, I'll try the icy-hot as soon as I feel the desire to chop them off while in a panic.

May I play with them?

Once I chop them off?

Sure, they're all yours.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Well... it uses to be.

May I play with them?

Once I chop them off?

Sure, they're all yours.

No. I wanna play with them now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We had Mormon neighbors when I was a kid, and their father laid down the law: His kids weren't allowed to come to our house because I gave them Coca Cola.