Hi...

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
chew the fat here.

I met one of your members Sharona a while back and he seemed like a top fella so as I've fallen on hard times so to speak I thought Ii might join up to help pass the time.

I'm not sure of all the medical terms but I've broken my arm and my collar bone and a few other bones plus some other bits and pieces.[fuck it hurts]

Does Sharona still hang out here as he was a pretty funny dude when I came across him some time back.

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I was walking to my car and I put my foot down on some uneven ground and I fell forward... I put my arm out to break the fall and the ground got me.

It rushed up pretty quick to get me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi
Please say you were hammered .. you didn't just fall did you ? or was it one of those 'black' ground's, they 've been known to be violent, the fuckers ... I don't know why they don't build a wall around them.

What's your favorite TV show now that you're laid up ?

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Hi
Please say you were hammered .. you didn't just fall did you ? or was it one of those 'black' ground's, they 've been known to be violent, the fuckers ... I don't know why they don't build a wall around them.

What's your favorite TV show now that you're laid up ?

No I was completely normal and unaffected by any substances.

I should be starting rehab soon as the doctor said I might lose some movement in my arm if I don't so I asked him to explain.
He explained this way...if I was a female I might not be able to unclip a bra around my back.
I immediately thought there goes my weekends of cross dressing I was thinking of doing. [I thought I would look cool in a 34AA bra stuffed with tissues]

I've been reading the Kama Sutra instead of watching tv.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sharona claims to be female and hates most men- - - - - -

Sharona

white wine divorcee
chew the fat here.

I met one of your members Sharona a while back and he seemed like a top fella so as I've fallen on hard times so to speak I thought Ii might join up to help pass the time.

I'm not sure of all the medical terms but I've broken my arm and my collar bone and a few other bones plus some other bits and pieces.[fuck it hurts]

Does Sharona still hang out here as he was a pretty funny dude when I came across him some time back.

ok little man, whats a top fella anyway? Go fucking whine somewhere else.
why is MY introduction thread on page 4??
Either make me a mod of movie forums and all female members or else

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
chew the fat here.

You have a way with words Sharona.

Hows things going buddy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
chew the fat here.

Well I now see why you're divorced, you're a cunt.