Animals-Selfie-20201129105059-20201129105059.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thought for today:

It's odd, isn't it, how some people will bitch and moan about me posting about politics, and repeatedly suggest I post about other things. For the good of the community here, they say, because no one here cares about the politics. Yet, those very people will post literally hundreds of comments in my political threads. And in my non-political threads? Bupkiss. Do the numbers, critics. Which of my threads have more posts? I mean, many, many more posts -- both from my critics and from everyone else?

What a world, eh?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Thought for today:

It's odd, isn't it, how some people will bitch and moan about me posting about politics, and repeatedly suggest I post about other things. For the good of the community here, they say, because no one here cares about the politics. Yet, those very people will post literally hundreds of comments in my political threads. And in my non-political threads? Bupkiss. Do the numbers, critics. Which of my threads have more posts? I mean, many, many more posts -- both from my critics and from everyone else?

What a world, eh?

Ebb and Flow

its still nice to see your not a one trick pony

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
desktop-1508207146.jpg

Thought for today:

What a world, eh?

Ebb and Flow

That's been obvious since the beginning -- to those who read anything other tha the political posts.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
desktop-1508207146.jpg

Thought for today:

What a world, eh?

Ebb and Flow

That's been obvious since the beginning -- to those who read anything other tha the political posts.
rancidmilko :ThumbsUp3:

Huh?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Lotus - that big blue bird, in case you are interested
is a Great Blue Heron.
They are a fishing bird which are a fairly common sight along the waterways.
I've been fortunate enough to also have seen Bobcat and on one occasion a Catamount (Cougar)
which we have here in small numbers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
is a Great Blue Heron.
I've been fortunate enough to also have seen Bobcat and on one occasion a Catamount (Cougar)

You just won the award for the most passive aggressive post of the year lol.

Thanks though :LOL1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is a Great Blue Heron.

Wow. I've never seen a bobcat or cougar. We had herons in SoCal (Not Great Blue). Saw them fishing here and there. And I've had quite a few encounters with bears, coyotes, deer.