High Court Rules Military Barracks Are Not Fit For People Who Have No Right To Be In The UK!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
AI4SKeU.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't know how this is going to play out, because since we left the EU I don't think those ridiculous Human Rights laws apply to the UK or at least they shouldn't.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"refugees" film themselves on a boat headed to Britain! This happens every day, funny how it's all fighting aged men who look relatively healthy... We're fucked!!! It needs to STOP NOW!
B8LQDPf.gif

KDjTVYf.jpg
Idiot!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah the odd one, but not for a while... problem is Bitchute doesn't work on my TV for some reason so I'm stuck with Jewtube. I sometimes use my laptop if there's something I really want to watch on Bitchute but it's shit in comparison to a 55' screen Lol.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah the odd one, but not for a while... problem is Bitchute doesn't work on my TV for some reason so I'm stuck with Jewtube. I sometimes use my laptop if there's something I really want to watch on Bitchute but it's shit in comparison to a 55' screen Lol.
Sucks, I use my laptop but I get the ease of watching on a tv... They changed their policies foe Europa on 1st of june, getting more censorship =( need a vpn now...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The burgerbros have free speech and we are literally banned from wrong think, not allowed opinions on certain subjects and (((protected groups))) It's gonna get worse mate...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder how 4chan pol has got away with having free speech for so long? Jews normally cancel anything which exposes them and pol is rife with brutal truth bombs about their behaviour.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how 4chan pol has got away with having free speech for so long? Jews normally cancel anything which exposes them and pol is rife with brutal truth bombs about their behaviour.
I think they've got their own servers, that's usually how they get shit canceled, put pressure on the hosts...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because 4chaners give no fucks.

We disagree on the jew thing. I dont think this is as simple as race. Its ideology. But cancel culture doesnt touch people who ignore it lol.

You just refuse to be canceled.

Its tougher for Parler. Or anything the monopolies go after.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
No money in it. The j00s don't know what to do without soopeenas and lawyers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Because 4chaners give no fucks.

We disagree on the jew thing. I dont think this is as simple as race. Its ideology. But cancel culture doesnt touch people who ignore it lol.

You just refuse to be canceled.

Its tougher for Parler. Or anything the monopolies go after.

True but sometimes sites can't ignore it and seemingly have to dance to the Jew's tune...

BTW how can you not agree on the Jew issue, at least to a certain degree, when it's apparent that they are the ones behind the censorship of anyone who exposes or criticises them?

Like Shampain said, 4chan likely avoids being Shoa'd because they have their own servers, because we all know that the little hats would love to yank pol offline.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The high Court was invented by Tony Blair in the 1990's and he packed with far left cronies. Just dissolve it.