Homeless people drive Larry Elder out of Venice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the same ignorant antifa girl in the gorilla mask who threw an egg at him?

You are calling HIM a snowflake? It's disgusting that this is how people act on the left. Probably because they've brainwashed to believe EVERYONE except the left are "racists", and ONLY the left cares about them and everyone else hates them and the left will protect them.

While democrats and progs have literally caused the conditions they are in, have full control over everything and do nothing but make it worse.

But yeah.....take it out on another parties candidate

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He should have taken a dive like an NBA player attempting to draw a foul; it would have been more dramatic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YOu
On no, not an egg!

:GiggleBitch:
imagine throwing an egg at Oak

You could close your eyes and throw it up in the air and still mange to hit her with it
Doubtful. Bitch would swallow it whole.

You people think you can handle a civil war and you're freaking melting over an egg? Go fondle your gun fool, maybe you'll manage to blow your head off.
I doubt it. I practice a strict safety routine with ALL firearms. I've also taught this to my sons and wife. If one of us shoots you, we meant it. Anyone getting physically violent like this in public deserves to get shot dead.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
YOu
On no, not an egg!

You could close your eyes and throw it up in the air and still mange to hit her with it

You people think you can handle a civil war and you're freaking melting over an egg? Go fondle your gun fool, maybe you'll manage to blow your head off.
I doubt it. I practice a strict safety routine with ALL firearms. I've also taught this to my sons and wife. If one of us shoots you, we meant it. Anyone getting physically violent like this in public deserves to get shot dead.
Big target

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
YOu
On no, not an egg!

You would shoot someone over an egg? WTF, you must have a 2 cm dick.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YOu
On no, not an egg!

Prolly double inverted too, right? Tell me dummy, how many guns do I need to own before I grow a vagina, menstruate, and get knocked up so I can have an abortion? I'll see if I have room on the credit card and make a purchase this weekend.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are even more stupid than normal.

To expand on this it was not homeless people but left wing activists. If you watch German in Venice then you have seen how these people are Antifa and how they routinely attack anyone who disagrees with them or their violence. We literally have white liberals attacking a black man but it is ok because it is leftists doing it. Just racist nonsense out of the left as usual.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Video of a white woman on a bicycle with pink hair and wearing a guerrilla mask throwing eggs (and missing) then trying to punch an elderly man. The far left attacker also had a friend with a pellet gun shooting at people.

You will notice Lotusbutt first lies about it then celebrates political violence.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Video of a white woman on a bicycle with pink hair and wearing a guerrilla mask throwing eggs (and missing) then trying to punch an elderly man. The far left attacker also had a friend with a pellet gun shooting at people.

You will notice Lotusbutt first lies about it then celebrates political violence.

Lol...

cdf99e8560cbedc9faf9e4ce23be8681

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What did I lie about? Liar.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
YOu
On no, not an egg!

Well, they made a hero out of a kid who murdered two people who were trying to stop him from killing anyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
YOu
On no, not an egg!

Well, they made a hero out of a kid who murdered two people who were trying to stop him from killing anyone.

A kid who shot 3 people who were actively trying to kill him.

Are you suggesting a heroin addict who raped little boys and had threatened Kyle several times was trying to "stop him from killing anyone"? Really?

The child rapist went after him for putting out a fire.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I been told you people Lotusbud hates black people.

all these white panies who scream racism day and night do. Projection. Psychology 101