How did you choose your screen name?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
My full name is Sharona Stratton....... so as a kid, my dad gave me the nickname "Rona", and i hated it so my sister would call me "OhRona" and so i just made it Sharona 4 online.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sveltlana bahahaha

The Scoundrel

I use the nic 'Scoundrel' because it makes an honest statement as to my intent.

I have 15 years of history on these boards using the same nic and can often dig into my historical posting record to win.

I'm getting lazy I guess.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Ok, Sveltlana Sharona Stratton is my birth name, thanks for bringing it up, but I don't use it anymore. It was my screen name at POF when i broke up with Trevor and he never knew my first real name. i followed a link to this site one day and joined, i thought this was a dating site or i never wouldve come in. i was entertained how pompous men here were. not knowing the place was filled with women hating neanderthals and that a right wing moderator would never remove that name change post after several requests.

Uggghh, ok yeah, reason #44 why i drink!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
not knowing the place was filled with women hating neanderthals
Pfff.... woman hating? I don't agree! I love women :) Most men here are straight and have nothing against women...

Well, personally I make an exception for some women. Not sure about you yet, until now you get the benefit of the doubt :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok, Sveltlana Sharona Stratton is my birth name, thanks for bringing it up, but I don't use it anymore. It was my screen name at POF when i broke up with Trevor and he never knew my first real name. i followed a link to this site one day and joined, i thought this was a dating site or i never wouldve come in. i was entertained how pompous men here were. not knowing the place was filled with women hating neanderthals and that a right wing moderator would never remove that name change post after several requests.

Uggghh, ok yeah, reason #44 why i drink!
Hey hey hey hey hey hey... “women-hating Neanderthals”... really?
Most of us love women, but as a female member here at Bastard Factory, you need to step up to the plate. Equality based bastarditity...none of this feminist bullshit.
This isn’t a Women’s Day forum.

“Oh, what do you think about my purple shade lipstick?” & “Do you like my new purple lacquered fingernails?” & blah blah blah...

Now show us your...... (joking)

:HowDareYou:

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
these names here are so strange.

Phester0boyle
Lokmar
Dageaux
rancidmilko

i mean, what's a blurt??
HOW DID U COME UP W UR SCREENAME??

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar is completely meaningless. I just made it up as I was trying to find an unclaimed name for a chatboard. Probably the old Yahoo boards as I remember.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
these names here are so strange.

i mean, what's a blurt??
HOW DID U COME UP W UR SCREENAME??

Hey there, Sharonavirus, ease up on ol' Blurt, will you? I haven't had my second shot yet.

I was looking for a scren name and "Blurt" is the first thing that came out of my mouth.

Some of the Neanderthals here can undoubtedly fill you in on what the second thing was.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My WoW password was Gamedove and when I was thinking up a screen name, I was playing WoW and went with Gamedove.

I shortened it. It was Gamedove, Dovey, Lady Dove. Et.

My grandma used to call me her little dove. So...i use it in some way in mostly everything.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shame on you, Dovey! Taking the name of the Holy Spirit in vein.

No, that wasn't a typo.
:daFuq2:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was my favorite AD&D character which I created around age 12.