How many of you male types enjoy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

There's only one thing better than dancing with hetero men who like to dance.
What do you mean "male types"???
As opposed to female types.
Why "types" though? Comes across like you're doing the gender bender...

Oh, get over yourself. Learn to be a little light hearted now and then, eh?
OoooooOOOOooooohhhhhh just a little light-hearted banter is it darling? Not a problem darling =)
Yes. Nothing more. Don't be paranoid.
I think you think I'm deep in this place of wild accusations and light-hearted put-downs, I'm good madam I'm looking forward to Wednesday when thousands upon thousands of drunk Scottish Rangers fans decent on sunny Seville, Spain for the final

Huh?
My club Rangers are in the Europa League final in Seville... With over 80,000 Rangers fans expected to descend on the South of Spain next Wednesday, local authorities in connection with UEFA have given the green light to a fan zone... DRUNK!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

OoooooOOOOooooohhhhhh just a little light-hearted banter is it darling? Not a problem darling =)
I think you think I'm deep in this place of wild accusations and light-hearted put-downs, I'm good madam I'm looking forward to Wednesday when thousands upon thousands of drunk Scottish Rangers fans decent on sunny Seville, Spain for the final

Huh?
My club Rangers are in the Europa League final in Seville... With over 80,000 Rangers fans expected to descend on the South of Spain next Wednesday, local authorities in connection with UEFA have given the green light to a fan zone... DRUNK!

Start your own damn thread. This one is about dancing.

@Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

Huh?

@Bastard Factory
What ya want me to play?
MUoo345.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

Huh?

@Bastard Factory
What ya want me to play?
MUoo345.jpg

Wow. You're not very tall.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if a dude sticks his thumbs out while dancing, leave the floor or find a new partner

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

Huh?

@Bastard Factory
What ya want me to play?
MUoo345.jpg

I'm good with this guitar, attacking me because I'm not long enough is heightist!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

Huh?

@Bastard Factory
What ya want me to play?
MUoo345.jpg

I'm good with this guitar, attacking me because I'm not long enough is heightist!!!

You call that a guitar?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

Huh?

@Bastard Factory
What ya want me to play?
MUoo345.jpg

You call that a guitar?
Stay on topic Jew!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dancing?

Huh?

@Bastard Factory
What ya want me to play?
MUoo345.jpg

Guitar?

I bet you're a shite dancer.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's too cold for Lycra and little capes....

Well Canada does have superbugs and like everywhere else you catch them in hospitals. I looked up superbugs in Canada.

Also MRSA is a problem in gay communities.

MRSA is Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus. And Canada has it.