Hunter Biden's Illegitimate Underage Laptop.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how admin crawls back under his rock whenever Pig logs off to huff down an entire chicken coop for dinner?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how admin crawls back under his rock whenever Pig logs off to huff down an entire chicken coop for dinner?
I'm trying to update my vlog, what time and when did I take lunch? TIA. And please show some respect, this is the Hunter Biden Laptop appreciation thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Or he could call her on the phone and be annoyed by children screaming blood curdling murder if he wanted this experience in reverse.

Only a narcissist will call someone and have the audacity to complain about the household THEY called.

Perhaps some gratitude that someone used to be willing to listen to you yammer about your dating life for 40 minutes straight while they could have been spending their time where it's more appreciated would make you less of a miserable drunk?

Btw who exactly was "screaming bloody murder"? My teenagers or my then 4 year old who doesnt scream? My husband? My mother? Who was "screaming bloody murder"? That's what YOU call my daughters talking to me?

Maybe you should have tried your shot at asking me to excuse my family from the home so you could dazzle me with tales of your ex boyfriends child and mother who you hated or the guy you brought home from the club who stole your electronics without being interrupted by people who live here and are more important than you? Because I would have opted OUT of that entitled bullshit.

Must have been horrible for you hearing someones family in the background reminding you you are bitter and alone.

It's pretty intense and its gotta be a prog CA thing where you expect people to put your blather and comfort above the other people in their house. I mean....if a person answers your call YOU are the one getting priviledged time.

Maybe consider being honest in the future so no one wastes their time on you? Because if I had known this I would have just not bothered answering. You are not entitled to anyone's attention.

Big never took your calls either. I should have followed his lead.

Make sure people know ahead of time that when you feel like vomiting a stream of self centered consciousness onto another human, you expect their family to STFU or leave the house or whatnot. That way they can just not answer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't have your mug. Ugly ass bitch.

Thank God, fat can be remedied.

Damn. I thought I was triggered.

Bahahahaha.

Yeah I'm kinda glad you dont have my "mug" either. It looks better on my healthy body. Not sure it would look right stretch out.

Oak I'm better looking than you buy a lot. Please find another misogynist gutter level thing to screech about. This is a sad one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn. I thought I was triggered.

Bahahahaha.

Yeah I'm kinda glad you dont have my "mug" either. It looks better on my healthy body. Not sure it would look right stretch out.

You have meth teefs. Yikes!

You can't fix your face. I can fix my problem. LMAO at how you think you're so cute. You can buy all the face masks, creams, and make up you like...but it's not working! It never will, fea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have meth teefs. Yikes!

You can't fix your face. I can fix my problem. LMAO at how you think you're so cute. You can buy all the face masks, creams, and make up you like...but it's not working! It never will, fea.

Oak, even if I DID have "meth teeth" (I can only assume you are referring to my few teeth that were broken during an emergency intubation, right? And yeah....that can be fixed and it has been for a while now. So good luck with that one) STILL objectively better looking than you.

And no, no I think I'm "so cute". I just think you are fat and ugly. And ugly in the core, too. You dont have even have a good personality. People who are overweight can still be pretty and even enjoyable people. You are just layers of fucking fugly and controling too. I'm just confident and completely happy with the way I look. I can see why shallow and narcissistic oooglays with no self control would be pissed about that.

And that's why you dont need a "piece of paper" to "validate" your commitment. Which is just a nice way of saying "place holder".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fat Oak: "I can fix my problem"

And in 55 years has not done so indicating clearly that in addition to being fat, stupid, miserable and ugly, both inside and out, she also lacks self-control.

HAW HAW