I Always Said He Was Dirty - Never Got My Vote

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NEW YORK (Reuters) -U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, a Democrat from New Jersey, and his wife have been charged with bribery offenses in connection with their relationship with three New Jersey businessmen, federal prosecutors said on Friday.

The U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan accused the defendants of accepting thousands of dollars in bribes in exchange for using Menendez's power and influence as a senator to seek to protect and enrich the businessmen, and benefit the government of Egypt.

Prosecutors said the bribes included cash, gold, payments toward a home mortgage, compensation for a job with minimal requirements, a luxury vehicle and other things of value.

Menendez, the chair of the influential U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, and his wife Nadine Menendez, who has been married to the senator since 2020, face three criminal counts each.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Any corrupt politician, regardless of party, has got to go. GTFO!
Looks like a couple or three states have closed the gap but I know at one time not long ago that NJ had more politicians in jail than all others combined. It's the Win an Election, Go to Jail state.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Criminals.png

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hollidork is from New Jersey?

That certainly explains a lot.

How you worthless shitbags doing? Still masturbating to thoughts of old Biggie?