I call out Pollak Sid Lovid, the scum

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Sid Lovis you ape. Are you envying me, because I am the last SUPERSTAR and 100% white male here?

You , as a polish guy, will never be white! Because if it ain‘t white, it ain‘t right!
You cock sniffing faggit might call your boi friend @Marvin . You both with your Patric low posts! 20 posts lol!

Whoreson!

V2TFchy.jpg

Marvin

Factory Bastard
@Sid Lovis you ape. Are you envying me, because I am the last SUPERSTAR and 100% white male here?

You , as a polish guy, will never be white! Because if it ain‘t white, it ain‘t right!
You cock sniffing faggit might call your boi friend @Marvin . You both with your Patric low posts! 20 posts lol!

Whoreson!

V2TFchy.jpg
don't show pics of your kids. someone might save them and give them to the police. no kid should be treated like that. shame on you bitch ass nigga

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
don't show pics of your kids. someone might save them and give them to the police. no kid should be treated like that. shame on you bitch ass nigga

Kids??? Are you some sidk freak???

Listen you weak 60 posts guy. You are nothing. Not worth a SCAT!

You might post your rarity movies and music. Like 2Pac would ever respect a fatso like you!

UBER eats driver. Bahahaha:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Kids??? Are you some sidk freak???

Listen you weak 60 posts guy. You are nothing. Not worth a SCAT!

You might post your rarity movies and music. Like 2Pac would ever respect a fatso like you!

UBER eats driver. Bahahaha:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
pours Indian water all over your clothes, in your cars, and your grave. You're welcome