I can count my real friends on one hand....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I packed my family up this weekend up to visit them.

I brought up pantry shelf and refrigerated items from Costco for them because he and she have an American link.

Peanut butter pretzels, hotdogs, Pickles, Hershey's cocoa, beef jerky, and other things...

She had a 40 foot container shipped over 3 years ago with her stuff....

So she gave my daughter an old but brand name female mountain bike set up... then my daughter started sweeping up for a few hours on their construction site and the American asked if it was okay to give my kid a brand new 7th generation apple ipod. I said sure.... because I thought those things were dinosaurs and not worth anything.

Come to find out they're rare as hens teeth... and worth many hundreds now. It was in the original sealed box. The gifter had half a dozen of them.

I got home and pegged in a search out curiosity, saw that, told my kid she'd be shovelling shit for my friends for hours and HOURS. ...and when I explained to my daughter, she was like...."yeah, I got to help them heaps"...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have many ... I would need a few hands to count, when you're a good person it comes back 10 X'z

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aww, you raised her right man.

Though your thread title and story dont seem to match, I too count my BEST friends on one hand, maybe less. But have some secondaries that would fill the rest of my fingers, including the 2nd hand. After that.... all toe friends lolol.

The ones counted on the first hand, would be there if I needed them, and vise versa, ANY time. The ones on the other hand might, if their wife lets them hahahaha.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm sorry... I'm testing my daughter's new ipod nano on full volume with the band Travis.... like really loud... like so good.... has Apple always played songs better?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm sorry... I'm testing my daughter's new ipod nano on full volume with the band Travis.... like really loud... like so good.... has Apple always played songs better?

My son use to be Apple crazy. He has switched to Android now.

Lol, I really dont recall sound difference. But Apple use to be better at most stuff. All depends what you wanna do with what device. Apple did use to be the premium for portable audio though.

I miss my old Sony Walkman phone lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lol, I really dont recall sound difference. But Apple use to be better at most stuff. All depends what you wanna do with what device. Apple did use to be the premium for portable audio though.

I have a brand new Apple tablet here....to set up for my 25 year old invalid kid.. apparently, the hospital staff can't operate an Android.... they struggle with it though I created a private channel.

Apple people are dumb....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Its all the earphones ...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf does this have 2 do with the title

..click-baitin mfr